Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > d-player
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HHxEliTE
S2

d-player

i know iss kinda old... but i kinda think iss like the second best way to learn the dances... so.... can someone plz explain to me how to dl the friggen songs?? i keep on doing it.. and iss not working... plz help.... yes.. im desperate.. :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2002 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

Re: d-player

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
i know iss kinda old... but i kinda think iss like the second best way to learn the dances... so.... can someone plz explain to me how to dl the friggen songs?? i keep on doing it.. and iss not working... plz help.... yes.. im desperate.. :huh:

wuts a d-player?? -_- i feel stupid lol

Old Post 08-17-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: Re: d-player

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
wuts a d-player?? -_- i feel stupid lol

Dance Player

you dl like (for instance) kpop songs..
then theres like these animated 3-d characters that DANCE the actual moves to that song.

like if you dled "ID peace B", a animated character will do the moves that boa does during preformance

theres like slow motion, so you could learn how to do it.

not only kpop dances, but theres hiphop moves, salsa, rave, club music, techno.. etc.

i think this program was created in japan.. no? duno..

Old Post 08-17-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: d-player

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

as for your request of help..

i used to know how to dl the song and play it in d-player..
but its been sooo long since i had it,
i forgot how you do it.. :huh:
sorry
i had it last year!!! .. dont have it now..

Old Post 08-17-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

don't you have to pay to get it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-17-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i didnt
i dled mine
it was free...

it wasnt a demo either!!

guess i was lucky

Old Post 08-17-2002 09:57 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

or be a registered member or somethin

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-17-2002 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

you have to be a member to d/l the songs now, before it was free..

and to become a member, you need korean ssn.. somethin like that. i still got some old songs..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-17-2002 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

haha i didn eben nOe wat a D-player was until diz thread... sounds pretie tyte thO!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-18-2002 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

actuallie.. if u go to that website.. and u click english.. they have a login id for u.. and u can put that in and dl music.. so can someone... help me.. learn how to play the music on the d-player.. im realie not a computer person...

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

if yOo dO figure out! plz tell wut to dO~ cuz it sounds hella tyte! ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i heard bout that...but i never realli knew wut it wuz :huh: well that sounds pretti cool...i wish i had gotten one :sad:

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

d-player was cool at first
but then it got boring...

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:36 AM
az0nd2r3

yeah, i had it wen it wuz free....it was pretti neat....then i forgot abt it, until this thread.......ok, i juss need someone to hack out a id n password for me *ajy, u hear me??* lol, i dunt realli care..

Old Post 08-22-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

korea and it's citizen id's...really pissing me off. they got one of the better p2p programs, and i have to be a korean citizen with a citizen number to get that damn thing. what a fucking bummer.

Old Post 08-22-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ying-One
Underover World Ruler

I've got the whole lot... apart from the ones you have to buy, so if anyone can like find about a good 235MB of free space for me I'll post it up. One more thing, you might have to find the MP3s to some of the K-Pop songs yourself... Never got round to getting them, also I'm not Korean so it's a b!tch for me to try and find Korean songs in Korean text...!

---If ever in doubt, just say "Aiya!"

Old Post 08-22-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ying-One Click here to Send Ying-One a Private Message Find more posts by Ying-One Add Ying-One to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I think solid07 used to have that... right?

buh I dun think they have it anymore because of that member thing...

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

thats where i learned swi.t's ill be there and shinhwa's hey come on

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-23-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

REALEI??? can u teach me how to use it... like i dl the songs.. but it wont like.. play on the d-player.. so help me?? yeh??

Old Post 08-26-2002 11:39 PM
junjinluber33

sure~! if u have the same one as me... it should be like.. blue. rite? haha! welps, if it is, click on the d-player button at the bottom on top of the postition thing. then find the song u're looking for.

you can choose the characters on the right side. lower left corner is the play, stop, etc.~ there should be five buttons, including the d-player button in the middle, on top of the position thing. the first button is to make the characters dance mirrored or normally. the second button is to make the background clear or the one you choose. the fourth button is for the camera effect (makes you see different perspectives of the dance). the last button is for options n stuff.

hope that helped...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote