Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > where did u ppl first learn to do a dance move/or where did u dance first in ur life?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
az0nd2r3

where did u ppl first learn to do a dance move/or where did u dance first in ur life?

imma bored, so heres a new thread for this dance forum.........i first learned to dance in church, at my friday nite youth group, haha, havent gone to school dance b4, bcuz none of my friends go either (azn ppl are so *arrrrrrggghhhhh* sometimes, high school now should be different......), and on a ddr machine, or around my friends

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i did my first uprock when i was 12..that was my first dance move i guess..

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

dayam, 12, thats pretty young.......lol, i first learned to do a six step last year, when i was 13

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

blah -.-;;
i think my VERY first dance performance was KOREAN TRADITIONAL FAN DANCE
you know, with those feathered fans with han bok on...

did it since i was like.. er... 3 rd grade or something..
and before fan dancing there was this OTHER traditional dance for little kids and i did that in 1rst grade.

something like this.. cept it was all korean kids from my church. :satisfy:

Last edited by TAIgrr on 08-09-2002 at 03:15 AM

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

hahha..that's not REALLY a dance..

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

jeez!! all u ppl learn to dance so young, make me feel stoooooopid... :huh:

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:13 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
hahha..that's not REALLY a dance..

hahhha blah who cares
it was still my FIRST dance

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

hmm... i learned how to freak? haha~ uh... first dance i learned was either... HOT's we are the future or Baby Vox's get up... dont remember...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-09-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i started breaking like 3-4 years ago after i learned couple moves i went to raving like 2 years ago and started learning shakes last year and i'm gettin into mixing everything up so yea

my friend he taught most of my dancing moves and i like watch dancing compoz n i learned frum dat

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
hmm... i learned how to freak? haha~ uh... first dance i learned was either... HOT's we are the future or Baby Vox's get up... dont remember...

puhaha... you freak cathy??? OMG... that is some crazy stuff...

Hmm, when did I first learn to dance??? I've been making up my own dance routines ever since... I was hella young... I think I was like 8 years old... I did traditional dancing, hip hop, and freestyle... I wanna learn how to do more footwork...

I remember when I was like three, I used to put in karaoke videos and dance and sing to those... good old days... and my parents always tell me that when I was one, I would always wanna turn on music and dance...

heh, that answers the question right? :huh:

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

puhaha... you freak cathy??? OMG... that is some crazy stuff...

Hmm, when did I first learn to dance??? I've been making up my own dance routines ever since... I was hella young... I think I was like 8 years old... I did traditional dancing, hip hop, and freestyle... I wanna learn how to do more footwork...

I remember when I was like three, I used to put in karaoke videos and dance and sing to those... good old days... and my parents always tell me that when I was one, I would always wanna turn on music and dance...

heh, that answers the question right? :huh:

thats cool making up ur own dance!

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i used 2 luv watchin ppl dance on tv N stuph but i neva wuz able 2 figure out da rythym 2 mOve mai bOdie tOo. but den wen i wuz in 7th grade i started reallie fOcusin on dancin (everything yOo kan think of frOm k-pop, tehcno, rap, hip hop, etc ) N i finalie found mai own styles N mOves... sum r kinda retarded! haha but yea, nOw i chOregraph mai skOo's hip hop triO N chOreOgraf fO our skOo rally's N such. it ish shO awesum, juz dat feelin 2 B one wit da music! dancin ish mai lyf~ ^_^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-11-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i first danced in public in around 6th or 7th grade at some school dance thing afterschool.. i didnt know anybody really but it was free so i went and drank all the punch and pizza and tried to build enough courage to dance ... as soon as they played my then favorite song "ninja rap" by vanilla ice from teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 i started bustin a move behind some table hopin noone would see me.. and then party over. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-11-2002 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote