Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > BAM: Have a little taste of my thighs!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

BAM: Have a little taste of my thighs!

I hope you enjoyed the show!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2005 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

you never cease to impress me.

Old Post 07-11-2005 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

^^ haaha indeed

and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you. =o(

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-12-2005 02:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

lose 55 pounds please. thanks

Old Post 07-17-2005 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH

what is it about you that makes no one like you?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 07-18-2005 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:

Has anyone told you that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it? If not, then I'm telling you now. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT.

And for your information, I didn't put this up to be hot, sexy, pretty, etc. I put it up for laughs.

Old Post 07-19-2005 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

people do not post their pictures online to get hated on

Old Post 07-21-2005 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

don't worry, that just proved to all of us how big his penis size really is. making others feel insecure about themselves when he himself is in a state of depression. (talking about size)
it's ok, there are medical clinics all over the u.s.
remember, just call:
1800 i have low self esteem.

Old Post 07-22-2005 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

true, i did always picture hyesungu having a small penis, yes yes yes..."picture" obviously i am open to a homosexual joke you clever ghouls you

I think we only started being nice to him because he became a moderator and saw our bash thread backstage haha

btw, STANDARD IS #1

-Cromwell

Old Post 07-22-2005 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

it is hilarious. What I said is true, even though Im the only one who said it. Give me a break im sad and depressed? I own my own house, have everything paid for, make more money in a week then all of you make in a year, and best of all I have access to something called "pussy" That is something you losers know nothing about. Making you feel stupid won't do much for me. Snowman you think you know everything? Do yourself a favor and shut your dark indian ugly ass up. Your Mr. Cool over the internet?! WOO WEE! You deserve a fucking cookie. I know what some of you will say.. im full of shit I dont have nothing. I would be more than happy to take pictures of these girls for you. Just so you can drool over your computer screens. I would also like to know what you drive snowman? A snowmobile? Lets see.... what does mr Hyesungu drive..... hmmmm. OH THATS RIGHT! a 97 Dodge Viper, an 03 Yamaha R1, 01 Cbr 929, 05 Suzuki GSXR 1000, and my little baby 01 Gixxer 1000. Oh shit I cannot forget about my Rx7s that just sit in the garage. I own my own motorcycle performance shop and make well over $200,000 a year. Not bad for a little penis. Also not bad for a 21 year old kid. You think your so goddamn smart? What the fuck do you do? I bet you live with your parents or a peice of shit apartment struggling with barely any money so you come to this forum to make your self feel good about life. To you yamakoh your just a little kid that doesn't know shit about life. So do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up. I guarantee you my dick is surely bigger than yours. You forget, your full asian. So I would like to hear what the fuck you got to say.

Old Post 07-23-2005 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
it is hilarious. What I said is true, even though Im the only one who said it. Give me a break im sad and depressed? I own my own house, have everything paid for, make more money in a week then all of you make in a year, and best of all I have access to something called "pussy" That is something you losers know nothing about. Making you feel stupid won't do much for me. Snowman you think you know everything? Do yourself a favor and shut your dark indian ugly ass up. Your Mr. Cool over the internet?! WOO WEE! You deserve a fucking cookie. I know what some of you will say.. im full of shit I dont have nothing. I would be more than happy to take pictures of these girls for you. Just so you can drool over your computer screens. I would also like to know what you drive snowman? A snowmobile? Lets see.... what does mr Hyesungu drive..... hmmmm. OH THATS RIGHT! a 97 Dodge Viper, an 03 Yamaha R1, 01 Cbr 929, 05 Suzuki GSXR 1000, and my little baby 01 Gixxer 1000. Oh shit I cannot forget about my Rx7s that just sit in the garage. I own my own motorcycle performance shop and make well over $200,000 a year. Not bad for a little penis. Also not bad for a 21 year old kid. You think your so goddamn smart? What the fuck do you do? I bet you live with your parents or a peice of shit apartment struggling with barely any money so you come to this forum to make your self feel good about life. To you yamakoh your just a little kid that doesn't know shit about life. So do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up. I guarantee you my dick is surely bigger than yours. You forget, your full asian. So I would like to hear what the fuck you got to say.

you may be 21, but you sound like you are 11. No one cares. On a slight remark, i would like to say i do not like to objectify those i have physical intimacy with with the nomer "pussy." Go ahead though, make assumptions, hope they are right. I'm much better at it than you are, as you know. The one thing you may conjure up in that average brain of yours is that i said "no one cares" but then...i continued to respond! good one. Let me explain it to you, no one cares means i take it upon myself to inform you that you have paraded your self worth around the forums before, no one cared then and no one cares now (obviously i presume a bit, and flatter myself to think of me as the voice of the choir in doing so). All this talk about penis size is comical, we will never be able to prove it and anyone can say anything they want. Not all black people have big penises, not all asians have small ones. We were joking around, obviously you never learned how to take a joke through your 21 years of living.

You certainly have an assessment of what "cool" is for your age though: many cars, good salary, living on your own. Perhaps not cool, but some form of "acceptance." Glad to see you finally fit into the jigsaw. It's humorous that you brag about such things, but i am less concerned about things of that nature. I do not care as much about money as you do, and have my eyes on bigger prizes in life (at least for me, namely scientific research). There is nothing on these forums (especially considering the activity in them ) that i would participate in to make myself feel better. I imagine, and know that you care about such things as you have illustrated time and time again in these forums. I feel good about life, i feel good about me, all the money in the world could not buy how i feel about myself. I am headed down the direction of study of my dreams, and hope in my lifetime i may fulfill my dreams, if not, oh well i tried. Obviously 200,000 dollars can buy you the way you feel about your self worth, i see salary as something not as important to me. Obviously you are satisfied with yourself right now, but a motorcycle performance shop would not appease to my tastes, though i am sure it is difficult ot get up and running and then thereafter maintain/run, i find it somewhat dissatisfying. That is just me though. I find businessmen of such calibur are somewhat expendable, but that's just my opinion.

Perhaps you do have more money, live on your own, have "access to something called 'pussy." Eh, i do not care. Your advertisements did not leave me envying a bit. I like my life, my parents pay for my apartment, college (the pakistani way, as i will do for my children), i live on my own though with financial help from my parents as said and i am grateful i do not have to worry about such things while i double major in college and proceed onto phD education hopefully. I am dating a girl (2 1/2 years now) that i would not mind marrying someday in the future, i have excellent life-long potential friends, and my life is great. Who's life is better? i think that's an infantile question, it's all about perspective boy.

On a final note, "what you said was true," about julie? That's an opinion. You did not say "your legs are big", you told her to lose 55 pounds, that's not a true statement, that's a request. If i need to explain more, you are more dense than i thought. Do i think i know everything? no, obviously, but paranoid people like you succumb to my jabber online and feel inferior though, which is always funny. That my words can decrease your self worth, inflict rage upon you, and make you feel bad inside. As flexible as your self worth is, based on salary, pussy, etc. i am not even surprised though that i have such power over you.

There's a move you could do to get out of this trap, if you make it: commendations are yours. Good luck, and godspeed

oh yeah...in response to dark indian ugly ass, umm.....YOU ARE UGLY, YOU VIET-HONKEY MONKEY UGLY ASS!

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 07-23-2005 at 05:02 PM

Old Post 07-23-2005 10:55 AM
MellowYellow

quote:

Big deal. So you have some stuff and some money. And I suppose you tell us all of this to make YOURSELF feel better? All the money in the world and I believe you'll still be an ass. Go get a personality and some brains. Atleast David's got a lot of that.

And let's not talk about age and maturity here because you just proved yourself less mature than a lot of 8 year olds. "Look what I'VE got. nyah nyah." is all that I'm seeing you say. You think you're the shit? Well what the hell are you doing here mr. high roller?

You're an asshole. End of story.

And just commenting on Julie's picture... haha. Never boring that's for sure.

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

I read that too fast and i thought you said you had a pussy. ahahhahah.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
I read that too fast and i thought you said you had a pussy. ahahhahah.

hahahahahaha! Sang Cheon, you crack me up all the time!

Old Post 07-25-2005 01:44 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:

i'm a little kid when i myself am a bit younger than you. good job with that one kiddo. maybe you were pretty stupid at my age, but apparently i'm a lot off better than you are. i respect my elders, but you don't deserve my respect. there isn't much to learn from you anyway. i guess someone like you responds that harshly to sarcasm, again proving my point that you have low self-esteem.
apprently, nobody cares of with what you have and the worth of your life. you have all these things, good job, go buy yourself a cookie with that. no, you're more worthless than that because of your immaturity, go buy yourself a bitch because thats all life seems to be to you anyway. you can afford one, congratulations.
i just love the way you assume about our lives, it's just intriguing i think. i myself don't live in an apartment thank you, and my parents are actually wonderful enough to support me in the future endeavors that i want to achieve, but hey, i don't see myself drooling over you, i just find myself awe-ing at your amazing stupidity. you seem to know everything about life, genius. 200,000 at a moto-build! thats fricking amazing! i want to be like you! well no not really, i'm being sarcastic again. see, i care so much. please hysungjoo, suck my penis and go buy yourself two bitches this time.

Old Post 07-26-2005 03:11 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

hello julie. awesome picture!

for hyesungu. if you have everything in the world that you need, then why even bother come on this site? big and wealthy huh? youre saying that you own everything, make all the money in the world, but you still waste your time here to argue about everything that you probably dont have. well, either way if you have it or not, we dont really care. mista psychosnowman covered everything that needs to be said here (like usual) but internet guys like you will never understand.

im happy enough with everything i have. nothing to brag about here. so lets get back to topic and if youre gonna say something that we dont need to hear, shut it.

Old Post 07-26-2005 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote