Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > bleh!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
calintz

bleh!

bleh!...what do i do....do get an asian girl....im not asian,i hang with asian peps, i love asian chicks, but yet no asian chicks wants a latino!!! so what do i do to try and get a lovely asian chick.....is there a way i need to look like, or act'??? wtf i dont get it help me!!....or i will die

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

a) stop acting like a desperate asiaphile

b) refer back to "a"

quote:
Originally posted by calintz
so what do i do to try and get a lovely asian chick.....is there a way i need to look like, or act'??? wtf i dont get it help me!!....or i will die

it's moments like these when a shotgun and a couple shells would do nicely

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 12-10-2002 at 08:53 AM

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

yes true...i should...

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
a) stop acting like a desperate asiaphile

b) refer back to "a"

werd, i agree. if you keep actin this way, no girl is gonna want you, whether she's asian, latina, black, white, whatever. and you wont die if you cant get an asian girl, there's plenty of girls of other races who are just as or more beautiful than the asian girls you know, so dont act like its the end of the world b/c you cant feed your little fetish. grow up kid.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i think suicide is a good option for you

ajy has attached this image:

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

haha Andrew has decided to become the new comedian in this forum

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by DEmeant0r
haha Andrew has decided to become the new comedian in this forum
if not a bit harsh with those pictures... pretty comical tho...

well a little advice... it sounds a bit cliche, but its worth a try... JUST BE YOURSELF! if you hang out wit the asian peeps enough the asian girls will notice, you can't be shy either about findin you that girl for you... since your at a dissadvantage to the other asian guys you gotta make the move to the girl... find that someone and strike up a convo, hey it doesn't even need to be anyone special... best thing you can do is strike up a convo with as many ladies as you can... once they get a good feeling for who you are let them make their own decisions about you, if good they'll talk and tell other girls how nice you are and such... it all starts with the talk... just talk... be yourself

Old Post 12-11-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote