Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > Will Smith and a Korean Guy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Will Smith and a Korean Guy

One day Will Smith and his Korean friend went to a Korean restaurant.

The Korean guy ordered rice with kimchi chigae. Will Smith didn't know what to get, so he said to come back later. The Korean guy went to the bathroom after he ordered.

Then the waiter came to Will Smith and asked him what he would like to order. Will Smith said, "yea I want a bowl of rice."

The waiter then asked, "what would you like with that?" and Will Smith said, "yea...I want chigae with it" so when the friend got back he asked what Will Smith got with his bowl of rice and Will Smith said " gettin chigae with it"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2002 02:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

this was alreadie posted sumwhere~ ^^;;

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

not trying to get on you, but seeing how this joke so god damn old. pick another damn joke, this one is getting annoying.

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

lol..well some ppl hab different sence of humor..so reapect dat!
if u really don like it try not to reply nd read other jokes dat u like...

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 09-08-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider
not trying to get on you, but seeing how this joke so god damn old. pick another damn joke, this one is getting annoying.

shutup

Old Post 09-08-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote