Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > Asian Haircut
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Asian Haircut

Asian Haircut
There is this good ol' barber in some city in the US. One day a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service." The florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.
A cop goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

An Asian software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber and barber replies; "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service." The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there - a dozen Asians waiting for a free haircut.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2002 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

-_____- haha

Old Post 08-27-2002 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

haha- dumb asians like them give us all a bad name

Old Post 08-27-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahahhs ^^:;

Old Post 08-27-2002 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

hahaha..i would get offended but it was too funni..lol
even though im asian i kno asians ar cheap..haha

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: Asian Haircut

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
guess what he finds there - a dozen Asians waiting for a free haircut.

hhaaaaha.. hahhaahaahahaaaahahaah

i find this hilarious

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

Re: Re: Asian Haircut

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

hhaaaaha.. hahhaahaahahaaaahahaah

i find this hilarious

true...i agree with you...
asians love free stuff

Old Post 08-28-2002 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I think we all like free stuffs

Old Post 08-28-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

ha... so typical... i like free stuff too... i'm a cheapskate.

Old Post 08-29-2002 12:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote