Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > $200 breasts...^^;;
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

$200 breasts...^^;;

A guy stops over his friends house and only the wife is home. She invites him in. He says, I'll give you $100 if you show me one of your breasts. She agrees and shows him one.

He pulls another $100 bill out of his pocket and says I'll give you this other $100 if you show me your other breast.

She agrees and shows him the other one.

He says that was really nice, thanks her and leaves. When her husband gets home she tells him that his buddy stopped over.

He says "great, did he drop off the $200 he owes me?"

aim: krNx kiD xP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Re: $200 breasts...^^;;

quote:
Originally posted by liL komA xP
A guy stops over his friends house and only the wife is home. She invites him in. He says, I'll give you $100 if you show me one of your breasts. She agrees and shows him one.

He pulls another $100 bill out of his pocket and says I'll give you this other $100 if you show me your other breast.

She agrees and shows him the other one.

He says that was really nice, thanks her and leaves. When her husband gets home she tells him that his buddy stopped over.

He says "great, did he drop off the $200 he owes me?"

LOL haha thats so sad hehe

Old Post 11-16-2002 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

LOL

stupid wife

lolAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHA

Old Post 11-16-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

hahahaha she deserved it

Old Post 11-16-2002 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww... hahav

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahahaha that was kind of stupid though

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-17-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

lol

Old Post 11-25-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

Re: Re: $200 breasts...^^;;

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

LOL haha thats so sad hehe

omg hahahha` yea iS kinda sad hahahhah`

Old Post 11-26-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

HAHAHAHAAH, Funny thing is she can't tell her husband what happened.

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote