Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > forget it..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SEePooPiESUU

forget it..

forget it im off.. this forum.. it seems that everyone hates me so good bye... im a 7th grader who cares!

quit

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2003 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SEePooPiESUU Click here to Send SEePooPiESUU a Private Message Find more posts by SEePooPiESUU Add SEePooPiESUU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

aww itll be okk little buddy.. haha people tend to be a little mean here.

Old Post 10-31-2003 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Re: forget it..

quote:
Originally posted by SEePooPiESUU
forget it im off.. this forum.. it seems that everyone hates me so good bye... im a 7th grader who cares!

quit

aww i remember when i wanted to quit too ^^;; but i still wanted to talk to Lily and them so it jus passed ^^; everyone cares it'll be ok ^^

Old Post 10-31-2003 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

oh, cmon, try it again

Old Post 10-31-2003 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote