Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > peeing dream
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

peeing dream

anyone have a that dream where you go to the bathroom and go pee then you wake up and find out you peed on yourself

when eve ri get that dream i wake up fast and run to the bathroom LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2003 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i have dreams where i wanna pee.. but no.. i dont pee onmiself...
um.. i dream that i have to go and when i wake up.. i really have to go to the bathroom.

Old Post 07-18-2003 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

Re: peeing dream

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
anyone have a that dream where you go to the bathroom and go pee then you wake up and find out you peed on yourself

when eve ri get that dream i wake up fast and run to the bathroom LOL

YES! -_- a long time ago. man i hated that.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-18-2003 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz

man i drank alot of water one night shit happened to me i almost didn't wake up LOL good thing i did cause it was alot of urine LOL

Old Post 07-18-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

dont have the dream of peeing on myself..but i do have dreams of swimming..which means BATHROOM ALERT~!!CALL OF NATURE ALERT~!!!!!!...but my lazy ass still sleps..until the last MINUTE....when im bout to explode..then i run for it..and u best not be in the bathroom or i will charge u down

Old Post 07-19-2003 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: peeing dream

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz

I second that.

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
dont have the dream of peeing on myself..but i do have dreams of swimming..which means BATHROOM ALERT~!!CALL OF NATURE ALERT~!!!!!!...but my lazy ass still sleps..until the last MINUTE....when im bout to explode..then i run for it..and u best not be in the bathroom or i will charge u down

What if the bathroom door is locked.

Old Post 07-20-2003 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

then ill grab my hammer and break it opeN?

Old Post 07-21-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
then ill grab my hammer and break it opeN?

This gives me an idea. I'll make a video of someone using the bathroom and then it cuts to a scene where a person wakes up, runs to the bathroom door, tries to open it but it's locked, and breaks it down with a hammer, pulls the other person off the toilet and starts using it.

Then I'll put it on the internet and it'll be almost as great as the star wars kid.

Old Post 07-21-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

good stuff..cant wait to see it

Old Post 07-21-2003 09:56 PM