Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Nostalgia
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

Nostalgia

Yeah. That's it.
This is practically spam.
But you don't need a lot of words to express the phenom.

Ah. Nostalgia.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2007 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

super gay

Old Post 08-23-2007 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I'm still trying to click OK on that avatar there.
Clicking like mad.

Old Post 08-23-2007 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

mellow yellow tea

yummmmmm

Old Post 08-23-2007 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

that's my friend's fav word...

nostalgia...or any other form of that word......conjugated? is it even an infinitive? I don't think it's even a VERB. the hell

am I making any sense? it's late. running on 5 hours of sleep o_O

Old Post 08-23-2007 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

im running on 2 hours!!! HA and its 3:01am right now. i win!

Old Post 08-23-2007 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Nostalgic?

Old Post 08-23-2007 06:42 PM
joobaboya

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
Nostalgic?

YES!!!!

Old Post 08-23-2007 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

wow

Old Post 08-24-2007 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by joobaboya

nostalgia...or any other form of that word......conjugated? is it even an infinitive? I don't think it's even a VERB. the hell

I thought you meant "mellow yellow tea" was your friend's favourite "word"

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-24-2007 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

yeah i didnt get it either.

i thought exactly the same thing. i thought she meant that too, and then went on to the next topic

so... youngeun, youre not making any sense! hahaha

Old Post 08-24-2007 09:03 AM
joobaboya

I make perfect sense, ya'll just don't know how to follow.

Old Post 08-29-2007 10:32 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgDn719HPFA

The first kpop related item posted to this board in years? First kpop related thing I've ever posted here at least

Wow. Weird to think how this place pre dates youtube.

Old Post 09-13-2007 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgDn719HPFA

The first kpop related item posted to this board in years? First kpop related thing I've ever posted here at least

Wow. Weird to think how this place pre dates youtube.

Dang I had this post with all of these interesting comments but it got lost amidst the clickage. Now I'm just lazy.

Here's the gist:

New JYPE singers to debut in English with these POS (but dangerously catchy) songs.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2YWWmnZgM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-O6nMXQwqF8

On the plus side... girl has got some moves... Ghetto moves.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JrWbPLgCY0o

Here's where she started (black top).
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Ad-EHlqVcQ

The uglier one now who got the short end of the stick and got stuck in a giganto girl group... but she's got the better moves. Probably missed out because she was uglier.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yRKf_nXXD-c

TADA. Now watch the vids. Cringe in disgust at the songs they're going to attempt to debut in the US. And drop yous jaws at those girls freakin bust a move... and then some.

Old Post 09-15-2007 04:13 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

oh man, and you are law school bound...-_-

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-27-2007 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
oh man, and you are law school bound...-_-

hahah awww that's sad

where are going to grad school?

Old Post 07-06-2008 07:46 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
hahah awww that's sad

where are going to grad school?

I think this will be the first succesful correspondence between two JSL members in years, maybe!

lol, sorry about the comment, it sounded kind of mean now that i look at it months later.

I am going to Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison for grad school. I see you graduated, you do not wish to attend law school anymore?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 07-06-2008 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
I think this will be the first succesful correspondence between two JSL members in years, maybe!

lol, sorry about the comment, it sounded kind of mean now that i look at it months later.

I am going to Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison for grad school. I see you graduated, you do not wish to attend law school anymore?

haha it was funny at the time, because I read it when it was first posted, but reading it again was like a stab in the heart. hahha jk, it was a funny joke.

Congratulations! My memory hasn't been up to par lately, but I think it was you who studied science? Med school?

I might be selling myself short and may be making excuses, but I've been working with non-profit organizations lately and I really find the work rewarding (that's what everyone says but it's true!) So as for now, I want to pursue that type of work. We'll see about grad school. I'm finishing up some classes this summer for my major and I'm already sick of it. Knowing that I'll be done VERY soon and won't be receiving my degree until I finish up these last few classes had made me VERY bitter! haha, originally I was going to attend the second session but I'm ready for school to be over. There are so many things I want to do, a lifetime isn't quite long enough for everything. sighh* We'll see where life takes me.

Old Post 07-08-2008 03:14 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

college is for stupid people...i graduate next year weeeeeee

Old Post 07-08-2008 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

sigh, I've been at a community college for 4 years. -_-

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-24-2008 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote