Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > is your best friend like you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

is your best friend like you?

is your best friend just like you or do you have alot of differences?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2003 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

we definitely have our differences... but we act similar often because..well we are accustomed to one another and we are use to each other ya know?

Old Post 11-07-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

we have our differences and our similarities.

Old Post 11-07-2003 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

we are very alike, just small differences here and their

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-07-2003 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AussieHonkie

completely different, but the ones that are similiar for some reason i tend to share more personal stuff with ....... but the ones ive known my whole life are like completely opposite, opposite enough for me to get real pissed off at them sometimes ..... but thats wot friends do i guess.

Old Post 11-08-2003 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AussieHonkie Click here to Send AussieHonkie a Private Message Find more posts by AussieHonkie Add AussieHonkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

haha my best friends have a lot in common with me =D people always mistake me with either one since we always hang out and i have the same last name with my friend

Old Post 11-09-2003 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

We actually have more differences than similarities. Just that..we learned to cope with each other and stuff. I haven't seen him in 4 years.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 11-12-2003 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

we're mostly similar (interests, sense of humor, some aspects of our personalities) but to people who dont really know us they think we are really different..like they think shes the "bad" one and im the "good" one because she's bitchier and really high maintence and spoiled..but she is more caring and patient while im very impatient, blunt but more outgoing~

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 01-04-2004 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

what best friend?

Old Post 01-05-2004 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i have no best friends i can't trust my friends LOL and they get annoying and i thought i was annoying and immature but them -_-; its fucking torture somebody help me

Old Post 01-05-2004 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AussieHonkie

got 2 best friends, one isnt very similiar, and the other one is quite similiar, realli uncanny aswell, like our lives have so many of the same events and inceidents even before we met ...

Old Post 08-23-2004 09:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AussieHonkie Click here to Send AussieHonkie a Private Message Find more posts by AussieHonkie Add AussieHonkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote