Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Candidate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Candidate

Which candidate is pro-guns, pro-life, and anti-patriot act?

Yeah and also pro public education and pro Federal Reserve Bank.

And is planning on running in the next presidential election.

Last edited by Alchemist on 03-18-2004 at 11:22 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2004 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

HAHAHA.

That's funny.

Oh wait you were asking a serious question.

I did some research and found that one of the Libertarian candidates seems to agree pretty much with what you ask for. His name is Michael Badnarik.

http://www.badnarik.org

I don't know...I don't like his policy on "immediately eliminating the Federal Reserve Bank." That's a really scary idea...the Federal Reserve is more powerful economically than our government itself, so I think that'd just send us into years of depression.

And his stuff about wanting prisoners to spend half their days in bed so their muscles go into atrophy...that really doesn't help the prisoner or the society. You don't deter crime by that (no, I don't think that capital punishment deters crime either).

Old Post 03-17-2004 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

alex.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 03-17-2004 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote