Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > color contacts??
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

purple is really pretty. i wanted the red contacts for halloween, but i couldn't find the one use ones. btw are the colored contacts a lot more expensiver than the clear contacts?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaterDroplet

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

whoa haha! white? that soundz cool~ but i'm thinking my mom won't approve...haha

i remember that guy from limp bisket uhm... bizket.. uhm... okay i dunno how to spell that.... but a guitarist ....he had BLACK contacts... those were pretty cool but freaky

have you seen like the mona lisa contacs? and the cat eye contacts? those are freaky...haha

yea..i wanted to get white ones just to scare people at school. there are also ones that are flames those look pretty freaky too. well i want to try green ones O.O i agree with many people, purple ones do look quite nice

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WaterDroplet Click here to Send WaterDroplet a Private Message Find more posts by WaterDroplet Add WaterDroplet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

anybody have blue contacts and dyed blonde hair? seems like something i'd probably do for halloween.

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
i want contacts buh my mom wont let me get em since they make ur vision worse.

are u sure contacts make your vision worse? my optomist(sp?) and my mom told me that contacts don't make your vision worse... they reduce it more than when u use glasses.

Old Post 06-08-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

are u sure contacts make your vision worse? my optomist(sp?) and my mom told me that contacts don't make your vision worse... they reduce it more than when u use glasses.

i dunno about making it worse... but i know that this one unni i knew.... wore contacts for so long that when the lasik surgery came around... her eyes had grown funny.... to adapt to the contacts er sumthing..... well i dunno her eye shape had changed.... and so she can't get the surgery for the time being..... well it's been like 2 years.... so i think she can get it now

i dunno how accurate that is

Old Post 06-19-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

does the contact makeing ppl have a webisite?

coloredcontacts.com

that's the sight!

And about the guy who looked freaky and the contacts made him look even freakier... Well, I'm not freaky looking and I want a little freakiness in me... Puhaha... I just wanna try something new and different... I also like to stick out in a crowd...

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

http://www.coloredcontacts.com/wildeyes.htm

the crazy eyes are in there....

my white eyes are in there... mwahahaha!

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

I always wanted pitch black eyes.....
Not the whole thing, but the pupils~
I saw YooBin wearing them(unless they're naturally like that~) and it looked really cool.

If not black, blue...like a dark but showable blue.....kinda like Boa's~

My best friend has green ones and it makes her look different.~

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whats the point tho

Old Post 07-16-2002 08:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

I had Turquoize and they were REALLY GREEN! But they looked so cool...
I got a lot of compliments about my eyes and in my pictures my eyes practically glow!
If you wanna see, PM me and I'll send ya a picture...

I've also had blue, purple, and amethyst.

Amethyst is supposed to be pinkie-colored, but sometimes they look brown -.-;
Blue was pretty but suttle...
Purple you wouldn't notice unless you got close...but boy, that freaked people out! ;p

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

i dunno about making it worse... but i know that this one unni i knew.... wore contacts for so long that when the lasik surgery came around... her eyes had grown funny.... to adapt to the contacts er sumthing..... well i dunno her eye shape had changed.... and so she can't get the surgery for the time being..... well it's been like 2 years.... so i think she can get it now

i dunno how accurate that is

u kinda freaked me out there... so i stopped wearing contacts for a week :P... but then i asked my sister and she said contacts come in two different kinds... the ones that are hard shape your eyes.

Last edited by saranghae on 07-20-2002 at 01:38 AM

Old Post 07-16-2002 08:17 PM
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

um... if u're korean.. nd u hab black eyes right?
don't get the mix ones.. u barely can see the colors..
get the one color ones.. they're more comfortable anywayz
um.... presonally, i liked green. purple was nice too
if u fit with blue it's nice... well.. depends what color matches with ur loox. i matched with green the best..
jus don't get hazel.. makes u look like u're on drugs...
seriously... i almost got suspended for putting hazel contacts on
in school.. they actualli thought i was on drugs...
haha... stupid school.. they dunno what "color" contacts are..
well... goto ur optical nd ask them for samples..
or try them on there.. nd see what matches u the best
^____________^

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxtina Click here to Send krnxtina a Private Message Visit krnxtina's homepage! Find more posts by krnxtina Add krnxtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote