Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > anyone else sick of high school?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BabOxmK

yupyupyup...
-_-;;; althou imma freshman.. --" i dun liek school :sad:..
blaaaa... onlie gwed thing is dat yu get to see
yur friends n lunch isnt duh best thing in the world
iph yu were in my situation.. :huh: yu become paranoid....
juss hope dis is finished so0n.... dam..... n the test...
-_-;;; ish sooo freqqen hard.... i hate dem... but o wells...
at least im not falinq... -_-;; buh if my dad knoes my grades...
im dead... =X i hope i didnt get ne c's.. -_-;;; my dad
willl kcik me out.. =T well...... gwed luckx to awl of yoOz~

〆・▼ →』さr ぉいぞN 【→ ▼・
. 。→ ・:・ し ・:・ → 。. 〇

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

man, imma freshman, n i realliee hate skoo....i dunt pay attention ne more, n my grades arent good as they used to be.....i lack the motivation to do well.......esp in bio....my teacher tells us to read a chapter, take notes....then goes over a bit in class, and then we have a test.....no one has an A in d class, except for one soph....iss gayyy..

Old Post 11-24-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SunShine
n.n;;; Halo !

Baaaaaaahhhh........I hate school.Tho the work is easy-the friggin school sux -.-0 And I have no brighter side to look onto.I have no friends at school :sad:

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SunShine Click here to Send SunShine a Private Message Find more posts by SunShine Add SunShine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i can't wait ill i finish high skool and college and grad skool and all that SKOOL!!!!!!!!!! gah -__-; i mean learnin can be fun but tests and homework are definitely NOT. but then i guess those are the onli ways a teacher can tell if ur learnin nething...but it makes skool so detestable. they shud devise a better way to help kids learn. i'll be happi wen i'm retired actualli...no skool n hw n grades and no job....just growin old and bein happi in mai garden :satisfy: hah

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b a b i e x J

quote:
Originally posted by kpstylez
no hot gurls in mah school, lol rah aaron

aishe!! brian! wuh bout mee??!!! xD juss playinz

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for b a b i e x J Click here to Send b a b i e x J a Private Message Find more posts by b a b i e x J Add b a b i e x J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote