Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ack!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Klumzy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ack!!!

omg... i studied for like 8 hours today but i still need to study WAY MORE for my oceanography test tomorrow.... GOD HELP ME!!!! this is way too hard!!! ACK ACK ACK AC!!!!

good thing i dropped calc 2... that's a real killer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

8 hrs???? in one sitting?? wow madd propz to u i wuda fallen asleep after 2 -__-;; the longest i ever studied in one sittin wuz either 3 or 6 hrs...forgot which haha. oceanography sounds interestin...but it's so technical. i'd rather take marine biology

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ahhh crap..... calc 2.... wait you're in college right?

oceanography...oh goodie... lol

and wow...8 fricken hours.... i can't even study for 4..haha longest i've gone without taking a break was 2 hours.. i was taking history notes... guess how many pages i got through.... 6..... tiny print yo

okay... one thing.... PHYSICS IS GARBAGE..... IT'S GARBAGE....i'm SOOOOOOO totally utterly LOST in that class... what the--- F=ma is the ONLY thing i get....haha....

well uh... i'm sorry? .. haha.... i feel way overwhelmed... darn it....if i was a genious everything would be great....haha

Old Post 10-05-2002 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh I'm sure you'll all do allright. Best wishes, best sandwiches and good luck.

Old Post 10-05-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

hehe of course it wasnt 8 hours all in one sitting, i would have died of boredom then- and yeap im in college

oh well the test wasn't so easy, but i think i did pretty well maybe 90 if i did well... my friend who also took the same test totally bombed the test so he's dropping the course, the really crappy things about dropping a course, is the money you paid for the books... they're very expensive ack!

well i just wish i studied harder in high school so studying would come naturally... so GOGOGO study now!

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

. . . . . .

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

dyamn...u good

Old Post 10-07-2002 08:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
well i just wish i studied harder in high school so studying would come naturally... so GOGOGO study now!

i think i studied harder in jr high than now. i'm just gettin lazier and lazier

Old Post 10-09-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

u no if u sit for a long tyme ur butt gets bigger?
watch out juahn`

Old Post 10-09-2002 11:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
watch out juahn`

hahahahahha thx for the advice

Old Post 10-09-2002 07:40 PM
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

i think i studied harder in jr high than now. i'm just gettin lazier and lazier

uh oh... you're in trouble :huh:

Old Post 10-09-2002 07:40 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy

uh oh... you're in trouble :huh:

i am indeed :sad:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

thaz true. mai dad sez thaz y kids from asia are kinda chubby. all they do is sit on their butts studyin or playin on the computers

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:02 AM