Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > What guys want girls to know
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

What guys want girls to know

I found this somewhere, so enjoy:

Rules of Men
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us *****ing about you leaving it down.

1. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

1. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

1. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that last for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Check your oil! Please.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what the hell they're saying anyway.)

1. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

1. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

1. I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i'd have to say #1 is very convincing.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: What guys want girls to know

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
1. Crying is blackmail.

i like this one ^^

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us *****ing about you leaving it down.

i liked this one.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: Re: What guys want girls to know

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

i liked this one.

haha... figures.

do guys really get annoyed when girls leave the toilet seat down?

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

no, which is why we find it so irritating when girls yell at us for leaving it up. (this hasn't happened to me -theyellingpart- so i can't really give an firsthand opinion)

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:32 AM
saranghae

i don't yell... actually i don't care... but its nasty when u find pee on the lower seat.

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:34 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
no, which is why we find it so irritating when girls yell at us for leaving it up. (this hasn't happened to me -theyellingpart- so i can't really give an firsthand opinion)

i dont get irritated when guys leave it up...but i HATE HATE HATE when some guy doesnt lift up the lid and ends up pissing all over it (i live in a hostel btw)

Old Post 08-31-2002 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

my fav one is number 1. ^^

Old Post 08-31-2002 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
my fav one is number 1. ^^

good choice

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:46 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]
1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.[B]
this is so damn true it isnt funny
ex. Girl: do u kno wat 2day is?
Guy: ummm Tuesday?
Girl: yea but wat else?
Guy: i dunno
*click
Guy: hello??

girls wat u think is wat u think, if we could read minds then girls wouldnt be as complicated as they r now.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-31-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]
1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.[B]
this is so damn true it isnt funny
ex. Girl: do u kno wat 2day is?
Guy: ummm Tuesday?
Girl: yea but wat else?
Guy: i dunno
*click
Guy: hello??

girls wat u think is wat u think, if we could read minds then girls wouldnt be as complicated as they r now.

puhahahaha .... sorry... i juss couldn't stop laughing when i read that.

that's true thoe... i sometimes expect my bf to knoe wut i think... guess that's bad... but some of the stuff are really obvious.

Old Post 09-01-2002 12:01 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i can read minds

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-01-2002 12:37 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
i'd have to say #1 is very convincing.

lol...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-01-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

My jaw dropped when I saw that... :omg:

1. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Guys always tell me they like girls with long hair...

1. Crying is blackmail.

funny... buh not necessarily...

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

I think they if they cared, they'd remember... buh hey, sure! *thumbs up*

1. Check your oil! Please.

What's that supposed to mean?

1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

PROOF... guys are dumb... lol.. jk jk...

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

G, shows how much they care...

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

So I'm guessing sweat pants and a dity t-shirt is fine too then! OK! *thumbs up*

1. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

I take quizzes with my guy friends and we have lots of fun doing them together... I guess this doesn't include all guys then huh?

1. I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape.

I like round guys!!!

Old Post 09-01-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

HMm...haha aww..=\

Old Post 09-01-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

My jaw dropped when I saw that... :omg:

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-01-2002 07:16 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

Re: Re: Re: What guys want girls to know

quote:

wOrd~ dats mai expression 2~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

Re: Re: Re: Re: What guys want girls to know

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

wOrd~ dats mai expression 2~

yea i mean like if we are takina crap you want us to think of you then?

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What guys want girls to know

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

yea i mean like if we are takina crap you want us to think of you then?

haha yoo guyz are so funnie

Old Post 09-09-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote