Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > prayer and blessing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

prayer and blessing

those of you that have gotten blessed, share your experiences with us. the way it changed you, the way and style of your prayers.

as for me... i got it unexpectedly while praying for 2 hours at a retreat. it was such a great expereince, and God was in my heart always. when i wake up, id think about him, when i eat, when i praise. it changed me truly... a lot of people noticed and confronted of my change, not for the worse... but for the better. i prayed to God to change me, and he asnwered my prayers... and for that i was happy. as for praying, i pray an average of 30 mins-1 hour a day, but to me i still think thats too littile. in God's word, u must control your prayer, so im starting to have my own prayer times and stuff like that. i just ordered a student bibile off of amazon and its coming friday, then im gonna start reading verses and praying about it, bible verse prayers. praying for people, friends, enemies, thankfulness, forgivness of sins. i must tell you people, praying is the only way to get more intimate with God.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2003 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote