Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Weird teachers...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StardustWolfCry
The Stars Cry Out To Me

Weird teachers...

The two weirdest teachers I've had is this one who yelled at a kid for drawing a blue horse in first grade, and when we were all reading, out of nowhere, she yelled out, "Stop yelling!" The other teacher was a sub, who claims he did all of these fake things, and would spend the whole class time talking about himself, so we ended up not doing any work....

My brother had some weird teachers....one of my brother's teachers I think was narcoleptic. One of his sixth grade teachers used to take him on "field trips" where he would bring the class to the field and play kick ball. (a homerun was either the standard way, or hitting a teacher with the kickball). In our old school, we used to have to take floride, and he knew the kids hated it, (it did taste pretty crappy) so he would "accidently" drop it on the floor, and would swish his floride and spit it on the floor. One of his lessons, he was trying to teach some point, and he was on the ground rolling around and gagging, and then the principal walked in, and said, "I don't want to know...."

Ironically, we live to die... life is inevitable, so we are either living, or we are dead, but where are we when we are dead? Maybe we aren't ever "dead".Life is a memory. Time is always moving, so there is no now, thus all life is, is just a memory.

By.....me...Although I'm sure some one thought of that before me...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2003 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StardustWolfCry Click here to Send StardustWolfCry a Private Message Visit StardustWolfCry's homepage! Find more posts by StardustWolfCry Add StardustWolfCry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

sure beats transvestite teachers

Old Post 08-13-2003 05:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookiegrl

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
sure beats transvestite teachers

eww

Old Post 08-20-2003 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookiegrl Click here to Send cookiegrl a Private Message Find more posts by cookiegrl Add cookiegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

thats great

Old Post 08-20-2003 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

this one sub who talks about movies all the time

Old Post 08-20-2003 07:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i've never had any particularly eccentric teachers, but my chem teacher from last year used to bang his head on the wall when he messed up on people's names. in the beginning it was understandable, but around may or june he called me janet and i was like ". . ." and so he turned to the wall and banged his head REALLY hard. when we told our english teacher she was like "is he ok??"

Old Post 08-21-2003 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2o9er

deres alot more weirder teachers but dats how peepo R.. i had dis one sub last year..he kept callin da students "dense" and he use to teach n Japan..he was like da most strict teacher I EVER had!! hehe..but it seemed like he was acting becuz da next day wen we told our teacher about him he was all laffing.. but most of da teachers i have always storytell..and some students keep asking questions so we wont get to do no work..hehe.

-
We employed wid no boss cuz dats how we FLOSS

Old Post 08-27-2003 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 2o9er Click here to Send 2o9er a Private Message Find more posts by 2o9er Add 2o9er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

one of the stats teacher from my school picks up the phoen when its not ringing and makes full converstaions with it..its pretty funny if you see it

Old Post 08-30-2003 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clazy_hanguk_gy
(g'_')g Q('_"Q)

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
one of the stats teacher from my school picks up the phoen when its not ringing and makes full converstaions with it..its pretty funny if you see it

that sounds so entertaining right now

Old Post 09-07-2003 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clazy_hanguk_gy Click here to Send clazy_hanguk_gy a Private Message Visit clazy_hanguk_gy's homepage! Find more posts by clazy_hanguk_gy Add clazy_hanguk_gy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the ap us history teacher is really really scary...my friend told me that they have to make color-coded flash cards in their class, and this one time he took a kid's flash cards and then flipped through them saying really mean stuff, like picking on his penmanship or something...and then when he finished doing this in front of the whole class, he threw the cards onto the floor and made the kid pick them up. he was in the lapd, so maybe that's why he's so scary i'm glad i'm not taking apush!!

Old Post 09-23-2003 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitabunni

Unhappy

Why is it that I always get teachers (particularly substitutes) who act like either dope-fiends, nutcases, or kids themselves..?

No one would ever believe me if I tried to tell them.

Just Monday, there was a sub who insisted on having a conversation with the class on "when it is appropriate to smoke weed".....What in the hell???

I had another teacher that repeatedly referred to American women as "sleazy", despite the fact that the majority of students that he directed it towards were American-born.
Luckily, everyone just laughed and wrote it off to him being an idiot in the first place....I'm glad that no one told him about himself...

One guy sub would go to sleep in a desk in the back of the class all the time...He was eventually fired...after about a year!

The list can go on and on and on.....(no one hardly ever reports this type of stuff)
Dumb struggling ghetto public school system...
>.< .......

Old Post 09-29-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nitabunni Click here to Send nitabunni a Private Message Find more posts by nitabunni Add nitabunni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
the ap us history teacher is really really scary...my friend told me that they have to make color-coded flash cards in their class, and this one time he took a kid's flash cards and then flipped through them saying really mean stuff, like picking on his penmanship or something...and then when he finished doing this in front of the whole class, he threw the cards onto the floor and made the kid pick them up. he was in the lapd, so maybe that's why he's so scary i'm glad i'm not taking apush!!

who are u talking about?.. mr. ha?

i think.. the weirdest teacher at our school is mr. E.

Old Post 10-14-2003 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote