Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > If yoo need biology help..contact
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redoubt
grasshopper pie

If yoo need biology help..contact

My bio skills are getting pretty crappy lately. I took Biology in 10th grade, and got a 650 on Bio-E on the SAT2 (out of 800)
I would like to...help me help yoo to do your bio work.

Ok, this is just a thread to inform yoo of free tutor for bio..I really should study it more.

I suck at DNA, so if yoo contact me about this, be warn

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for redoubt Click here to Send redoubt a Private Message Visit redoubt's homepage! Find more posts by redoubt Add redoubt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: If yoo need biology help..contact

quote:
Originally posted by redoubt
My bio skills are getting pretty crappy lately. I took Biology in 10th grade, and got a 650 on Bio-E on the SAT2 (out of 800)
I would like to...help me help yoo to do your bio work.

Ok, this is just a thread to inform yoo of free tutor for bio..I really should study it more.

I suck at DNA, so if yoo contact me about this, be warn

youre saying u suck at bio, yet you will help anyways? instead of offering help..wait until someone needs help on a certain topic. cuz im sure EVERYONE has taken bio. i took bio in 10th grade too..and i took ap bio in 11th...

if it sounds like im trying to get on your case, then my bad lol

Old Post 12-17-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

explain the components of the dna. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redoubt
grasshopper pie

I'm pretty good at bio. It's like when someone is really good at something and then doesn't study for a long while so they get so-so at it.
I got that 650 score from not studying for 2 years

explaining DNA components is not hard. It's explaining the different codons, amino acids, and the alleles combinations that are difficult.

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for redoubt Click here to Send redoubt a Private Message Visit redoubt's homepage! Find more posts by redoubt Add redoubt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

lol.....im takin bio rite now......
question :: how does the calvin cycle in the dark reactions of photosynthesis work......i gotta a huge bio exam dis friday....

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redoubt
grasshopper pie

I should clarify, my deep apologies.
I'm more specialized in animal biology and chemistry than in plant biology. I never like it, I hated it. I should think of other things I deeply hate about bio.

The things I like are evolution, adaptation, specialization, ecology..etc
Animal/human physiology and anatomy I really like as well. I'm also taking Human Physiology in high school, it's mostly just memorizing names up to this point, which sucks.

integumentary, respitory, circulatory, nervous, muscular, skeletal, urinary, endocrine, reproductive, digestive...all ten major body systems @_@

Want me to recite some more?

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:43 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

looks like you need an english tutor.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redoubt
grasshopper pie

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
looks like you need an english tutor.

I'd rather fail Engrish ne?

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:03 AM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
lol.....im takin bio rite now......
question :: how does the calvin cycle in the dark reactions of photosynthesis work......i gotta a huge bio exam dis friday....

omgawd!! i hate photosynthesis!!! sooo much stuff to remember...
we learned bout it.. forgot all about it.. lOL

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

omg..photosynthesis was the worst! i HATED remembering all the little steps in light and dark reactions and calvin-benson cycles and crap..it seemed even more complex than the human body at times o.O Cliffnotes AP Bio helped somewhat tho.

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 01-10-2003 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

darn i shoul dof tooken biol so i can get answers frm you hahhaa jk

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Re: Re: If yoo need biology help..contact

quote:
Originally posted by tea
youre saying u suck at bio, yet you will help anyways? instead of offering help..wait until someone needs help on a certain topic. cuz im sure EVERYONE has taken bio. i took bio in 10th grade too..and i took ap bio in 11th...

if it sounds like im trying to get on your case, then my bad lol

Haha... tea brings up a good point: don't make people unsure as to whether they should come to you for help. Then again, he's just saying that he'll do the best at trying to help anyone out with their bio work

Old Post 01-11-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Thanks for the offer redoubt.

And remember, if any of you need help enjoying your history, contact me.

Old Post 01-13-2003 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote