Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > what now?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

what now?

I am almost done with my undergrad college days... however, now im wondering what i should do afterwards.
some of my friends are already applying for grad school, however i dread thinking of being in school for another 4 years. My original plan was to finish college, work a couple of years, and then go back to grad school. Seeing as how the economy is now, and hearing the growing numbers of pink slips being handed out each week, as well as how many many many friends of mine could not find a job after graduation is really really making me sad.

so what are you guys all up to and doing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2009 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

mmhmm. STAY IN SCHOOL. I thought I could find a job. NOPE. So now I'm back in school going for my second degree.

People say it's hard to work then go back to grad school after a few years. Just suck it up and knock out a few more years of school. 2-3 years compared to the rest of your life working a 9-5 job.

Old Post 03-21-2009 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

school, school, and more school.

Hi Jenny =o)

Times are tough, for sure. I dunno, but as for me, since I was so indecisive for undergrad I got another 2 years left. hopefully the economy will bounce back or be in the process of rebounding then.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 03-26-2009 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote