Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Resident Evil Delta
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Resident Evil Delta

Ok so if there was a cool game called Resident Evil Delta, it would be a game where you play as Delta Force and take on the zombies. This allows people who have been too scared to play Resident Evil to play it. It replaces scariness with badassness. Basically instead of sending in the STARS team who go in split up and die, you go in with five others and stay together, also you use automatic weapons and stuff so it's a lot better.

In the Game Cube version of Resident Evil you could pick up daggers and stuff as defensive weapons, if a zombie attacks you from the front you could stab him and kill him by pressing a button or set it to automatic, In this game since Delta Force is so Bad ass, you could just punch the zombie for a 50% chance of getting him to back off and a 25% chance once he backs off that he dies. (A delta force soldier could kill somone by punching them)

Yeah since the US military gets involved it's pretty much given that Umbrella's cover is blown so this would probably be the last game in the series. About half way through the game the Umbrella guy would say "our cover's been blown, send out the umbrella troopers." Then you'd have to fight soldiers wearing trench coats and carrying Sub Machine Guns as well as zombies and dogs.

Game overs wouldn't be scary either instead of the screen getting covered in blood saying "you are dead" the screen turns black just like in Zelda: A link to the past and you spin around and fall over. After that it says in elaborate script "you fucked up" And the options would be

Quit
Quit
Continue
Quit
Retry
Quit
Quit
Save and quit
Quit

See there would be a lot of Quit options and the cursor starts on quit so it's really easy to fuck up and select quit causing you to not save.

Also: ammo, in this game it would rule if you had unlimited ammo but that's unrealistic. Instead you can radio in and a chopper comes and drops extra ammo for you whenever you need it, of course this only works when you're out doors.

Hand to hand combat: Delta force guys are badass, there would be a button allowing you to do melee attacks with your weapon or punch if you don't have one equipped.

This game would also have a mission where you rescue a STARS team, after you rescue them you have a cooperative mission with them and one team member says "Let's split up" This would be followed with a movie sequence of a Delta force guy pointing a gun at his head and saying "you're not going anywhere biatch"

Oh man this game would be so cool.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2004 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

This would be the game over screen.

Alchemist has attached this image:

Old Post 07-03-2004 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

ur on crack resident evil has to be scary if its not then its not resident evil... resident evil 4 is gonna be a great game too bad its only on gamecube

My Xanga

Old Post 07-03-2004 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
ur on crack resident evil has to be scary if its not then its not resident evil... resident evil 4 is gonna be a great game too bad its only on gamecube

Oh yeah well Resident Evil Delta would be on Game Cube, PS2, Xbox, PC as well as Jaguar if they bring that back. So take that.

Old Post 07-05-2004 03:36 PM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Oh yeah well Resident Evil Delta would be on Game Cube, PS2, Xbox, PC as well as Jaguar if they bring that back. So take that.

doesnt matter no ones gonna buy it dumbass i would buy a gamecube or borrow my friends for resident evil 4..and by the way u sound like a lil p*ssy saying that so people was is too scared of playing resident evil could play it.. so are u saying that ur just a lil p*ssy to play regular resident evil... wow ur just a dumbass haha i think u f*cked up when u thought of this haha.. imma stop talking cause i hatre talking to dumb f*cks

My Xanga

Last edited by Azn2296 on 07-06-2004 at 12:47 AM

Old Post 07-06-2004 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

You’ve lost cogency you repugnant little fucker.

Old Post 07-06-2004 02:43 AM
WE ARE MANDY

Resident evil games are mediocre at best. There's no reason to regress to zealotry at the slightest hint of deviation from the original. You have no way of judging based on his post how fun the game would be, your judgement of it can be based solely on the fact that it is different from the rest of the series. Examined carefully, your own argument collapses on itself, because Resident Evil 4 differs greatly from the series as well.

Last edited by WE ARE MANDY on 07-06-2004 at 09:03 PM

Old Post 07-06-2004 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WE ARE MANDY Click here to Send WE ARE MANDY a Private Message Find more posts by WE ARE MANDY Add WE ARE MANDY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
doesnt matter no ones gonna buy it dumbass i would buy a gamecube or borrow my friends for resident evil 4..and by the way u sound like a lil p*ssy saying that so people was is too scared of playing resident evil could play it.. so are u saying that ur just a lil p*ssy to play regular resident evil... wow ur just a dumbass haha i think u f*cked up when u thought of this haha.. imma stop talking cause i hatre talking to dumb f*cks

I "hatre talking to dumb f*cks" too.

Anyway, I think the idea is crap, too, but your response is just completely devoid of any sort of intellect. Seems like you've missed the fact that the game he's talking about is non-existent the way you're making fun of it.

Read the way he wrote the post you responded to...you really think that that was serious? Congratulations, you're a moron.

Old Post 07-06-2004 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
I "hatre talking to dumb f*cks" too.

Anyway, I think the idea is crap, too, but your response is just completely devoid of any sort of intellect. Seems like you've missed the fact that the game he's talking about is non-existent the way you're making fun of it.

Read the way he wrote the post you responded to...you really think that that was serious? Congratulations, you're a moron.

i dont think its serious i just think hes a dumbass for even thinking of it and i think hes serious about it because he even made the screen for when u died haha loser...

My Xanga

Old Post 07-06-2004 06:49 AM
WE ARE MANDY

quote:
i dont think its serious i just think hes a dumbass for even thinking of it and i think hes serious about it because he even made the screen for when u died haha loser...

...So you've never heard of punctuation (aside from the ellipsis)? It lets your readers know when to breathe.

Last edited by WE ARE MANDY on 07-10-2004 at 09:12 PM

Old Post 07-06-2004 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WE ARE MANDY Click here to Send WE ARE MANDY a Private Message Find more posts by WE ARE MANDY Add WE ARE MANDY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

too lazy to put them

My Xanga

Old Post 07-06-2004 08:53 PM
WE ARE MANDY

lazy adj [perh. fr. MLG lasich feeble; akin to MHG erleswen to become weak] : Disinclined to activity or exertion : not energetic or vigorous

stupid adj [MF stupide, fr. L stupidus, fr. stupere to be numb, be astonished] (1541) : Given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

One of those words describes the forfeit of punctuation, the other does not.

Old Post 07-06-2004 09:29 PM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by WE ARE MANDY
lazy adj [perh. fr. MLG lasich feeble; akin to MHG erleswen to become weak] : Disinclined to activity or exertion : not energetic or vigorous

stupid adj [MF stupide, fr. L stupidus, fr. stupere to be numb, be astonished] (1541) : Given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

One of those words describes the forfeit of punctuation, the other does not.

dude stfu ur a dumbass too u noe that were online and in a real formal essay ill put punctuation but right now i careless

My Xanga

Old Post 07-07-2004 12:29 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
dude stfu ur a dumbass too u noe that were online and in a real formal essay ill put punctuation but right now i careless

So you're saying you're stupid then? Dude how does having fun that in no way really affects you qualify as stupid?

Old Post 07-07-2004 03:14 AM
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

whoa, we got madd smart people in here... this forum got so serious...

i still type like.. cuz/wats up/etc... oh mann

wonmin*

Old Post 07-07-2004 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
So you're saying you're stupid then? Dude how does having fun that in no way really affects you qualify as stupid?

wtf are u trying to say lolz u noe what just stfu haha

My Xanga

Old Post 07-07-2004 05:22 AM
WE ARE MANDY

quote:
wtf are u trying to say lolz u noe what just stfu haha

Acting in a careless manner is included in the definition of stupid. When you responded, you said "i careless" (I'm not sure whether you left out a space or a verb, but either way you prove my point). Alchemist was simply pointing this out, but you missed it, which is strange considering his post made sense, whereas yours was nigh-unreadable.

Last edited by WE ARE MANDY on 07-12-2004 at 08:05 AM

Old Post 07-10-2004 09:11 PM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by WE ARE MANDY
Acting in a careless manner is included in the definition of stupid. When your responded, you said "i careless" (i'm not sure whether you left out a space or a verb, but either way you prove my point). Alchemist was simply pointing this out, but you missed it, which is strange considering his post made sense, whereas yours was nigh-unreadable.

u should stfu i was just typing fast. u should noe its "im careless" and ur careless too ... and y the fuck are we still talking about this. look at u "When your responded" "nigh-unreadable" everyone makes mistakes... u were trying to type all correctly but u still fucked up...this shits so retarted.. and y the fuck are u here for to correct everyone in this forum? ur fucken annoying

My Xanga

Last edited by Azn2296 on 07-10-2004 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 07-10-2004 09:48 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
u should stfu i was just typing fast. u should noe its "im careless" and ur careless too ... and y the fuck are we still talking about this. look at u "When your responded" "nigh-unreadable" everyone makes mistakes... u were trying to type all correctly but u still fucked up...this shits so retarted.. and y the fuck are u here for to correct everyone in this forum? ur fucken annoying

Since you might not understand english so well let me put it in a way you will understand it. "BUT AZN2296 YOUR MISSIGN THE POITN LOL!!!!11111 STFU YOU SO SUTPID LOL!!!!!!11111"

Old Post 07-10-2004 11:02 PM
WE ARE MANDY

quote:
Since you might not understand english so well let me put it in a way you will understand it. "BUT AZN2296 YOUR MISSIGN THE POITN LOL!!!!11111 STFU YOU SO SUTPID LOL!!!!!!11111"

PWN3D

By the way, "Nigh-unreadable" is correct grammar, you ass.

Old Post 07-10-2004 11:05 PM