Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Trust
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
and now everyone hates me.

dude, you need to lighten up lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2003 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
dude, you need to lighten up lol

just what i said! hehe i agree with u! and everyone is freaking out for no reason!! how about we all stop fighting and get along! yay sounds like a plan!

Old Post 09-28-2003 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by GDandYBsOneLove
just what i said! hehe i agree with u! and everyone is freaking out for no reason!! how about we all stop fighting and get along! yay sounds like a plan!

yup

Old Post 09-28-2003 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by GDandYBsOneLove

how about kryogenix stops victimizing himself in every single thread. that sounds like a better plan.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-29-2003 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
how about kryogenix stops victimizing himself in every single thread. that sounds like a better plan.

explain how i victimize myself

Old Post 09-29-2003 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

OK EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!!! and just go along wid the thread

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-30-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
explain how i victimize myself

"and now everyone hates me" That comment along with you bringing it up in multiple other threads. No one cares, stop talking about it as if you deserve better than what you got. You just keep whining. I would think you would be able to figure this out on your own.

Sorry ted.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-30-2003 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
"and now everyone hates me" That comment along with you bringing it up in multiple other threads. No one cares, stop talking about it as if you deserve better than what you got. You just keep whining. I would think you would be able to figure this out on your own.

Sorry ted.

of course i deserve better. this whole thing was a little joke between friends and you all made it a big deal.

Old Post 09-30-2003 02:32 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i do not think you deserve better hah.

And, no one knows that this was a joke between friends except those who can view the backstage forum. Furthermore, WE made it a big deal? have you no self conviction? haha, who is the one who brings it up in every thread trying to gain sympathy through incessant groveling? yeah, that would be you. You made it big as well, do not try and be devoid of fault here because no one buys that except you. No one would even talk about it if you did not bring it up so many times.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 09-30-2003 at 07:18 PM

Old Post 09-30-2003 05:48 AM
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

OMG PEOPLE!! please stop!!! u guys r makin me sad...since ur all yelling at each other stop please?

Old Post 10-03-2003 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha, it's fun reading. =DD

Old Post 10-03-2003 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha, it's fun reading. =DD

entertainment haha

Old Post 10-04-2003 04:32 PM
swt xtc
gr3y.angel

umm is this post about grammar or trust..?

back to the question, no i usually dont trust just anyone.. i mean there might be a few people i tell one secret, but the rare people or person i do trust, i know they wont ever tell because i really really put my entire heart and trust into them.. so i just hope they wont let me down..

then again there are some things about me that no one knows.. i dont think anyone will ever find out either.

peach drink, anyone?

Old Post 06-22-2004 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swt xtc Click here to Send swt xtc a Private Message Visit swt xtc's homepage! Find more posts by swt xtc Add swt xtc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote