Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Learning New Piano Music
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kryogenix
Ghost

Learning New Piano Music

I'm learning how to play this fan made music from Crono Trigger (it's a piano solo for 600 A.D.) I'm not sure what's the best way of learning it... Currently i'm playing right hand alone first, then left hand, then i try putting it together. Then my ADD kicks in and i screw up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

well for me.. i usually learn the left hand first cuz its the hardest for me.. and usually i can play the right hand through-- that is.. if its easy =P .. and juss put the two together.. sometimes it takes awhile.. cuz ur not use to it.. yeaa

Old Post 11-03-2003 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

you can listen to it here:

http://www.ocremix.org/songs/Chrono...no_OC_ReMix.mp3

i can get pretty far into the song, it's just the really fast parts on the left hand that i'm having trouble with.

Old Post 11-03-2003 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote