Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > favorite drama series?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

ooo! i seen love revolution! its sooo cute! hehe... ur rite... the reporter is good looking : drool :-- haha.. jk.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea he is!! you know in real life, this actor went out with this host from a music show called Popjam. And i can't stand her cos she flirts with every cute guy that comes on the show! even my fav group Da Pump!! ARGH!! she was hitting on one of the guys! on TV! haha but she don't like hiphop guyz, more like pretty boys. ok off topic but yea, just FYI! if u catch the show then look out for her, her name is Yuna.

Old Post 10-06-2002 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wut a hoe! haha... jk... i think i've seen it before... hmm... can't remember >.<

wut station is it on?-- international?

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

um i duno, cos i'm not staying in USA! haha sorrie!! i'll ask my friends over there for ya! i'm sure they show it there.. they also have HeyHeyHey Music Champ right? that show is funny!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh yea... i remember now... u live in singapore <-- did i spell that rite ^^

yea... they do air heyheyhey ... -too long ^^ here... i think... hehe... never seen it thoe... i want to...

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:32 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yeap singapore! a little history on that name, the old way of saying it was Singapura, Singa meaning lion in malay, and pura meaning city. so it's actually Lion City! yeay!

haha try to catch tat heyhey show, even if u duno wat they are talkin about, their expressions and actions are so funny! esp one of the hosts, with the bald head. he's really funny haha.. and my fav band Da Pump comes on that show!! they wont be on till november though. i'll let u know! ^__^

i'll get back at u wat channels they are on ok!

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:36 PM
saranghae

oh cool.. haha... thanks!

wow... i learned something new today! lion city... how kewl... hehe.

there's this one japanese show... they have these really weird getups... this guy is dressed in a cow suit... its really weird... kinda like a jap version of "mad"... and another time... they had this guy dress up as a girl... its really weird... i'm not sure wut its called... dunno if u knoe wut i'm talking about... i'm not even sure if i knoe wut i'm talking about ^^

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:43 PM
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

namja set, yuhja set
byuhl eun neh gaseum eh
gaeul donghwa
sooho chunsa
ahreum dah oon nahl deul
myung rang so nyuh
romance
orange

...some are oldddd and gone, but dese are my favorites ^^

Old Post 10-07-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

hak gyo 1, bok soo hyul jung, eve eh mo dun gut, ga eul dong hwa, byul eun nae ga sum eh, happy together, hatbit sok eh ro, so ho chunsa....thats it i think

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 10-07-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jin

Kah Ul Dong Hwa (autumn fairy tale) everyones fave...

Mr. Q - Kim Min Jong is my fave actor...and Kim Hee Sun is so fine in this one...

Soo Ho Chun Sa (Guardian Angel) - Fave actress Song Hye Kyo (Autumn Fairy Tale) and fave actor (Kim Min Jong)... good combo...

Neh Muht Ddeh Loo Hae La (By My Strength?? hard translation) - Yang Dong Kun is sooo freakin funny...fave comedian...too bad he isn't in Non-Stop anymore...

Nuh Kkim (Feeling) - One of my first dramas ever...It was the beginning of Kim Min Jong, Ahn Jung Wook, and Lee Jung Jae's careers....

Jil Too (Jealousy) - First drama i ever watched...That is what started me in watchin countless numbers of dramas there afterwards...

Old Post 10-10-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jin Click here to Send Jin a Private Message Visit Jin's homepage! Find more posts by Jin Add Jin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote