Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Love or Lust?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kpstylez

Love or Lust?

"love at first site"
is it love or lust?
ur opinions please

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:35 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

Re: Love or Lust?

quote:
Originally posted by kpstylez
"love at first site"
is it love or lust?
ur opinions please

i tink its a lil bit of both... love because u feel anxiety while lust because u base ur love on appearance

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

okay first of all it's "love at first SIGHT"

and it's definetly lust unless you think of something as superficial as outer appearance is "love"

just think about the phrase for a second... love at first SIGHT... SIGHT.... how can you possibly think you can know and develop feelings as strong as "love" by just glancing at someone

psh.. yea.. it's lust at first sight

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i don't believe in that who love at first site shyt i mean how can u be in love by looking at a person and you don't know anything habout himher -___-

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krayzy_gurl

i agree.. in a way u can't "Love" someone at first site... its just a feeling i guess that u get when u first meet someone.. but it can't be described as love.. i think its lust.. which then developes into love.... thats just my opinion...

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krayzy_gurl Click here to Send krayzy_gurl a Private Message Find more posts by krayzy_gurl Add krayzy_gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i don't believe in that who love at first site shyt i mean how can u be in love by looking at a person and you don't know anything habout himher -___-

yea... i agree. u can't love someone juss by looking at them... even if u do... it isn't love... its liking them cuz of their looks.

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

word to that, i think it's love because lust isn't that important in a relationship, it's how much love u put into it

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-14-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

i agree wit niggeroean

Old Post 11-14-2002 03:59 AM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

face the facts, love at first sight is ridiculous, not to mention severely misguided. i'll believe in the possibility that love can be forged with just a few spoken words, but love emerging out of looks and looks alone is stupid.

too bad there are some guys out there who think they've fallen in "love at first sight" just because a girl that's a perfect stranger was able to give him a boner upon the first meeting of eyes. *shrug* kids...

Old Post 11-14-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

quote:
psyTeK ver. 2.0 face the facts, love at first sight is ridiculous, not to mention severely misguided. i'll believe in the possibility that love can be forged with just a few spoken words, but love emerging out of looks and looks alone is stupid.

werd.. lol

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:35 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

totally agree with psyTeK ver. 2.0

Old Post 11-15-2002 11:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, love at first sight is ridiculous, not to mention severely misguided. i'll believe in the possibility that love can be forged with just a few spoken words, but love emerging out of looks and looks alone is stupid.

what psytek said!

Old Post 11-15-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gangster

first of all...lose the "kp" off ur name...cuz u ain't kp. get over that stage. there is no more kp...damn...dats mad 8th grade foo..unless ur in 8th grade and have dose "KpXbLahbLah" sn's or those "cRaZyKpAsiAn" sn's. get over that and start loving or lusting...cuz if u dont....ur gonna get smacked. no wonder u got no gurls...keep it gangster foo. gangster is da way too...gangsters make the world go round....u better learn dat.

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gangster Click here to Send gangster a Private Message Find more posts by gangster Add gangster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i dunt believe in that... its too... iuno.. hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-24-2002 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by gangster
first of all...lose the "kp" off ur name...cuz u ain't kp. get over that stage. there is no more kp...damn...dats mad 8th grade foo..unless ur in 8th grade and have dose "KpXbLahbLah" sn's or those "cRaZyKpAsiAn" sn's. get over that and start loving or lusting...cuz if u dont....ur gonna get smacked. no wonder u got no gurls...keep it gangster foo. gangster is da way too...gangsters make the world go round....u better learn dat.

hahahahahah wtf are you talking about?? do you even know wat your talking about? hahah. gangster...pfft..hahaha. =X

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-24-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

No such thing as love as first site. Its fucking impossible. My reasons for thinking this way.

1.) Its your first time meeting, how can you love her/him?
2.) You know SHIT about that person
3.) Taking the two above facts, its based off of looks
4.) Love consists of a mental and physical connection
5.) If there is such thing as love at first site, then damn, I fall in love everyday.

Taking those facts, its impossible to love someone by just seeing them. Those who say different, they met, talked and liked eachother. It wasn't anything more than a conicidence.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
No such thing as love as first site. Its fucking impossible. My reasons for thinking this way.

1.) Its your first time meeting, how can you love her/him?
2.) You know SHIT about that person
3.) Taking the two above facts, its based off of looks
4.) Love consists of a mental and physical connection
5.) If there is such thing as love at first site, then damn, I fall in love everyday.

Taking those facts, its impossible to love someone by just seeing them. Those who say different, they met, talked and liked eachother. It wasn't anything more than a conicidence.

i agree but in my point of view love in first sight is juss words to say they are meant to be.... or should i say " we want to think we were meant to be"

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Thus, not love at first site.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote