Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > hELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
A B FLuG 05

Exclamation hELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey sup

well uh i have major girl problems... like tottally major

heres the story

ok i started liking dis one girl since like september.. and like i knew her for a long time b4.. like 3 years now i dinks. Like before she knew i liked her.. everything was cool between us and stuff and like wen she found out (like in feb) everything changed between us. We din really talk anymore (both of us being shy) and like nuffin ever happened and here i am today. I knoe she like doesnt want anotha relationship and stuff rite now cus she sent me dis one email a while bak saying shes not over her ex........

i am like really willing to wait it out.. and wait for her as long as i have to

BUT ONE PROBLEM

im moving to differnt school next year.. and i see her like once a week maybe cuz like im 14 and i dun drive............

wUT SHUD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

im me or post please

abflug05

TY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

move on.. you're young.. you'll forget her..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

ahh young grasshoppa, you have much to learn :D

my advice would be this;

Actually no.. before my advice I have a question. How confident in your personality/image are you?

Now that i've asked the question, I give you my advice;

First, start off by changing the way you talk.
[It's hard to be charming when you sound ..immature.]

Second, compliment when you shouldnt compliment, kiss ass, try to be as sweet and.. persistant? as possible. Oddly enough this works.

You would be suprised at how many complete strangers you can get to flirt back, with a well placed smile or comment.

and actually, here's some general knowledge.

PEOPLE LIKE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

Remember that, it's important. And, if you can constantly make someone feel good about themself, they're more likely to want to keep you around.

Make sense? Thought so.

So next time you talk to her online or something,.. instead of saying "Hi" "Hello" "Hey" "Sup" the dreaded "Wassaaaaa" etc..

say, "Hey beautiful :)"

it's as easy as that. Now all of a sudden, you're flirting in a mild subtle way.

Now it's time to be creative. Dont ever use the same one the next time.

Try to rotate, shuffle.. and be creative.

"Hey Gorgeous" "How are you tonight sexy?" "Sup babe?" etc.

Compliments strengthen all relationships.

Now, this is where we wait. Continue to compliment her daily etc.. until she becomes so used to it, that she starts to flirt back.

You: "How are you tonight beautiful?"
Her: "I'm good, how about you sexy?"

It's a normal natural conversation between two close friends who joke around... or two people dating/seeing eachother.

Now you'll notice that some girls dont like to be told they're pretty. This is a ruse. I like to call it 'fishing for compliments'. Unfortunately there isnt anything to do in this situation, but continue playing.

Example;

Melissa: i'm very dissapointed in myself! don't laugh! >:o
Me: >_<
Me: aww
Me: I'm sorry cutie
Melissa: no cutie
Melissa: shush
Melissa: asdifja;sdfva;sda;sdjfa' xkcsflsl a'ck ]asp
Me: lol okay okay, no cutie..
Me: I'm sorry gorgeous :D
Melissa: ;AJ; SDJFLKDJG;JGSIJGLKSDJFIJD
Melissa: SHUSH

This conversation took place about two minutes ago. Melissa is infact a very cute girl.. and her anger is feigned. I bet she smiled.

Natural charm isnt something that can be taught. It has alot to do with self confidence, self esteem, and.. charisma.

This is how ugly kid's get in the "in-crowd".

If it werent for charm and charisma.. the in-crowd would be strictly beautiful and talented people.

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

uhh.. ok.. and how much older are u protype than flug??

pssst flug.. listen to me.. haha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

update

ok suffin hapenned that is very major 4/29....

well ive waited and waited

and today

well i gess it started hapenning like a few weeks ago juss i neva knew

she is seeing anotha guy....................................

WUT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by A B FLuG 05 on 05-01-2002 at 05:51 PM

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
move on.. you're young.. you'll forget her..

er.. thats all i have to say.. cause if shes seeing another guy, she probably has no feelings for you, or just doesnt see you that way ... :huh:

Old Post 05-01-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

believe me man.. you're 14.. there are more things to worry about when you're 14.. not some stupid little girl ok? be a man..
a 14 year old man.. aighT?? payce

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-01-2002 08:20 PM
A B FLuG 05

yea its gunna be hard to.. but imgunna get over her.....

Old Post 05-01-2002 09:00 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

You're moving to a new school??? Dude, I'm so sure you are gonna find someone else there... If there is one beau in your life, there'll be a lot more!!!

Old Post 05-02-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

yea im moving to a new school

yea im moving to anew school but like i ono sufifn tells me dat i wun let myself like any1... even do sunny hills is like 70% asian and 50% korean

bbut like arg

i still have feelings

and i dun dink those feelings will die or a long time

wuts the best way to get over sum1 without ignoring dem .. cuz i still want to be friends w/ her

Old Post 05-02-2002 10:11 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
believe me man.. you're 14.. there are more things to worry about when you're 14.. not some stupid little girl ok? be a man..
a 14 year old man.. aighT?? payce

well i would hav 2 agree wit ken. MOVE ON trust me this happened 2 me but the girl was movin instead of me. its not worth it just move on there r alot more girls. in a lil while girls will be the only thing on ur mind if not alrdy.

Old Post 05-02-2002 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: yea im moving to a new school

quote:
Originally posted by A B FLuG 05
wuts the best way to get over sum1 without ignoring dem .. cuz i still want to be friends w/ her

find someone else.

oh btw don't tamper with thier relationships.

but then again, what are we doing to you?

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

haha yea u guys are rite.. really nuffin i can do but wait till next year and fine sum cutre korean girl haha

welll thanx

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:19 AM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

your 14 kid. let's all say that together: 14.

now, first of all, im not saying you can't love when your 14, but what i am saying is that cmon, lets face the facts:

your too young to even be concerned with this.

go study or something. that will last a lot longer than worrying about things like this.

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote