Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > The Pervert Man [Shinhwa]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MinWoo4ever

The Pervert Man [Shinhwa]

The Pervert Man
Chapter 1
By: MinWoo4ever

The 6 guys and a girl were watching movie at the cinema. They all too excited to watch the movie, but suddenly HyeSung shrieked loudly and jumped,
“Arghhhh!” shouted HyeSung and it made the whole theatre glaring at him in an annoyed looked while giving him a signal to shut up.
HyeSung looked embarrassed and hurriedly sat down at his seat while glaring to the guy who sat on his left side.
“STOP MOLESTING ME!” shouted HyeSung lightly not forget to add an ice piercing looked on his face.
Eric only grinned and waved a v sign in front of HyeSung face.
“Hye Sung-ah! What’s wrong?” asked the girl who sat on HyeSung right side while pulling his sleeves and looked at them curiously.
HyeSung shook his head and lower down his voice,
“He tried to molest me!” while sighed out
MinWoo pulled Ingrid and said something to her,
“Ingrid-ya! Your namja chingoo is here no there!”
Ingrid looked at MinWoo while shook her head childishly,
“A ni ya~, You’re both my namja chingoo!” she pouted.
“MWO?!?” shouted MinWoo with his eyes widened and their row got the whole theatre attention.
JunJin, DongWan and Andy turned to face them and glaring at them with an evil glare. So they stay silent again, but suddenly Andy shouted,
“ARGHHHH!!!” in panic with a pale face.
The whole theatre glaring at them annoyingly and this time they got kicked out from the theatre since they’re noisy enough.

Outside The Theatre
They all glaring at Andy, while Andy only shrugs when he knew their eyes were all stick at him.
“Guys! It’s Eric hyung fault!” explained Andy hurriedly.
“My fault?” asked Eric innocently.
“He molest you?” asked HyeSung while raising one of his eye brow and glaring at Eric.
“Uh huh,” said Andy while nodding his head and hurriedly hid himself behind HyeSung.
MinWoo hurriedly slapped Eric head when he heard it,
“YOU BABO!” shouted MinWoo to Eric, while Eric rubbed his head and smiled sheepishly.
“BABO?” asked JunJin and DongWan in a stupid look on their face, “I don’t think he’s a BABO!” said the 2 of them in unison.
“Dang! Of course Eric not a BABO!” said Ingrid casually, “He’s a pervert!”
The guys looked at her and laughed out loud while looking at Eric angry face.
“You call me pervert?!?” snapped Eric while glaring at her.
Ingrid looked at Eric and started to chant stupidly,
“Eric is a pervert!” she chanted several times.
“YOU!” shouted Eric angrily while pointing to her and was about to do something to her.
She hurriedly ran and hid herself behind MinWoo and HyeSung,
“Wooie-ya, Sungie-ya!” she pouted childishly to the 2 of them.
When Eric saw the situation he decided to step back since MinWoo and HyeSung already glaring at him with a clenched fist, while Ingrid stuck out her tongue to Eric and smile widely in victory.
Andy, DongWan and JunJin only looked at them from aside and sighed out helplessly.
After that MinWoo glaring at HyeSung,
“Uh? Anything on my face?” asked HyeSung while tried to wipe his face.
“WOOIE!” called Ingrid while looking at him confusedly.
MinWoo glared at her and asked,
“You asked for HyeSung help huh?”
HyeSung looked at MinWoo and Ingrid with a large sweat dropped on his fore head while he slowly moved away and joined the others that stood at the side.
“Yeaps, I asked for Sungie help!” said Ingrid cheerfully.
“BUT I’M YOUR NAMJA CHINGOO!” shouted MinWoo in frustration.
Ingrid looked at MinWoo with an innocent looked,
“But you 2 are my namja chingoo!”
While they all jaws dropped hearing what she say and MinWoo became more panic, while she only looked at MinWoo confusedly.
“Here we go again,” said DongWan helplessly to them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MinWoo4ever Click here to Send MinWoo4ever a Private Message Find more posts by MinWoo4ever Add MinWoo4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

the pervert man? haha very interesting title....

so far this fic is hilarious...haha

Ingrid... such a nice name noh?

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

[Shinhwa] The Pervert Man chapter 2

The Pervert Man
Chapter 2
By MinWoo4ever

Ingrid, MinWoo, HyeSung, JunJin and Eric went out together. Since DongWan went to gym to work out, Andy got to babysit his cousin.
The 5 them were sat inside the starbuck. Ingrid sat between MinWoo and HyeSung, while Eric and JunJin sat across them. MinWoo became panic and tried to convince Ingrid to switch her seat with his. But being a stubborn girl she just ignore him.
“HyeSung! Why don’t you change your seat with JunJin?”
HyeSung choked by his coke,
“*cough* me? *cough* beside *cough* that pervert?!?” said HyeSung between his cough while tapped HyeSung back several times, and it made MinWoo more panic.
“INGRID!!!” shouted MinWoo while tried to pulled her away from HyeSung, “I’m not invisible here!”
Ingrid turned around to face MinWoo with an angry expression,
“Wooie-ya! You made Sungie cough like this!” while glaring at MinWoo.
MinWoo jaws dropped when he looked at her attitude.
“I told ya!” said Eric casually, “Why don’t you change your mind MinWoo?, I bet I can replace her!” added Eric with an evil smirked on his face.
JunJin only stayed silent watching his friend childish behavior.
Ingrid who heard what Eric said like that immediately glaring at him,
“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY WOOIE!” she shouted to Eric with and angry tone, “Or you’ll be sorry that you’re born”

Another day, they were at MinWoo house.
“Sungie ya! Let’s go out!” said Ingrid while she pulled his sleeves.
MinWoo looked at the 2 of them in disbelief and hurriedly pulled her away from HyeSung.
“Why not asking me?” shouted MinWoo in panic.
“Cause I wanna go with Sungie,” said Ingrid casually while she walked to HyeSung, HyeSung only held up his hand to MinWoo and sighed out.
“Okay, if you go with HyeSung, then I’ll go with MiYoen!” threatened MinWoo, while Ingrid who heard that suddenly stopped and looked at his face, but then she only answered,
“Oh okay Wooie, you can go with anybody you like except ERIC!” said Ingrid while link arms with HyeSung,
“Let’s go Sungie!” said Ingrid while walked away with hyeSung, leaving MinWoo behind with his pale face and jaws dropped.

Ingrid and HyeSung finally got back from shopping, and they headed to MinWoo house. She’s hugging a big panda dool, the whole gang looked at her since she’s hugging a BIG panda doll.
“hey, where did you buy that doll?” asked JunJin curiously.
She turned around to look JunJin and hugged the doll tighter with a bif smile plastered on her face,
“Sungie bought it for me!” she cheered happily.
MinWoo hurriedly snagged the doll away from her,
“HEY! I’ll buy cuter one!”
Ingrid shook her head,
“But, it’s from Sungie!” she pouted childishly and hurriedly snagged the doll back.
Suddenly Eric head popped up from outside the door while his hand brought something. He came in to MinWoo room.
“Guys! Why don’t we play interesting game??” asked Eric while pointing to the plate which he took inside earlier.
The 6 of them looked at Eric and then at the ‘Dduk’ with question mark all over their head.
“ I want that dduk!” cheered Andy happily and was about to snag the food but was stop by DongWan.
“What if you got poisoned?” whispered DongWan slowly while Andy gulped and his face turned pale.
Eric dragged MinWoo away from them,
“Yo MinWoo! I bet you wanna play,” said Eric while holding the dduk.
MinWoo lokked at Eric curiously,
“Yeah, but how to play?”
Eric smirked and explained the game,
“I’m eating from this side and you’re eating from that side, while the other team also do the same thing and we see which team is faster,” explained Eric proudly.
“That’s sound fun!” said Andy stupidly cause he wanted to eat the dduk.
“You’re my team mate MinWoo!” said Eric while smirking evilly to him.
MinWoo eyes widened,
“Why me? I thought I’m with Ingrid!”
While Ingrid, HyeSung, DongWan,sat down at the couch looking at the 4 boys who’s gonna play the freaky game. MinWoo sweat dropped while Eric seems to be so happy, with JunJin and Andy drooled at the dduk.
They started to eat dduk, when the dduk was almost finished suddenly Eric hugged MinWoo tightly while kissing him right at his lips, with MinWoo looked so shocked and tried to push him away.
It made all of them shrieked and,
“ERIC!!! DON’T TOICH MY WOOIE!” shouted Ingrid angrily while she slapped Eric head made Eric loosen his hug to MinWoo.
MinWoo wipe his lips with his hands in a disgusted looked on his face, he was about to thank his girlfriend but suddenly Ingrid walked away to HyeSung and pulled HyeSung’s collar and kissing him right on his lips. It made the whole room gasped, while HyeSung eyes almost popped out.
“ARGGGGGGHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!” shouted MinWoo furiously while he pushed HyeSung and shook Ingrid in horror, while the other still froze right at their spot.
“WHY YOU KISSED HYESUNG?!?” shouted MinWoo in panic.
Ingrid looked at the panic MinWoo from head to toe while answered him casually,
“You kiss Eric!”
“That’s Eric who’s kissing me!” shouted MinWoo again.
She looked at MinWoo again while answered him casually,
“You better not kiss me anymore Wooie, cause you’re infected by Eric now!” while she walked away.

Old Post 05-09-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MinWoo4ever Click here to Send MinWoo4ever a Private Message Find more posts by MinWoo4ever Add MinWoo4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

haha thats so funny. but Ingrid is mean :sad:

Old Post 05-09-2002 12:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

The Pervert Man
By MinWoo4ever
Chapter 3

The whole gang was as usual went out to the mall, while they were passing the Osh Kosh B`Gosh boutique, Ingrid suddenly gasped and pointed to a baby direction. The baby was sitting at the baby cart and busy playing with a toy. It made them all turned around and looked at the baby, while Ingrid shook HyeSung arm lightly and pouted childishly,
“Sungie yah!!! I want that!” said Ingrid while her right hand pointed to the baby direction, “Can you help me have that?”
MinWoo who heard her said that screamed out loudly in frustration,
“WHY YOU ASKING HYESUNG FOR A BABY?” while tried to pulled her away from HyeSung.
Andy, Jun Jin, DongWan looked at Ingrid with their jaws dropped and Eric himself was smirking evilly from aside.
“Asking for a baby?” asked Ingrid confusedly while looking at MinWoo face.
HyeSung, who stood beside Ingrid and MinWoo, laughed while looking at MinWoo. HyeSung slapped MinWoo head lightly,
“You babo! She’s asking me to get that panda key-chain that the baby playing with!” explained HyeSung while still laughed at MinWoo stupidity.
Andy, JunJin and DongWan sighed out in relief when they heard HyeSung explanation, while eric chuckled and wrapped his hands around MinWoo shoulder,
“Hey I don’t know that you also that perv!” said Eric while smiling wickedly, “We can be a really good couple, don’t you think so Wooie baby?” added Eric with a seducing tone.
MinWoo immediately pushed Eric away,
“Eric! I’m still normal!” shouted MinWoo, while Ingrid hurriedly pulled MinWoo to behind her.
“If you ever touch my Wooie or Sungie, I swear that I’ll make you regret it!” threatened Ingrid childishly.
Eric only smirking, While DonWan JunJin and Andy shook their head helplessly.
“When we she grown up?” asked JunJin slowly.

Meanwhile MinWoo who heard Ingrid mentioned HyeSung name became panic and shook her lightly,
“You’re my yoja chingoo! You supposed to help me, not HyeSung!”
HyeSung immediately sneak aside, cause he know that they will start arguing.
Ingrid looked at MinWoo innocently and as usual she answered him with her most innocent cooing voice,
“But I told you Wooie, You and Sungie are my namja chingoo!”
MinWoo looked frustrated and his face became paler, and he stuttered,
“I…I…ca..can’t…be…believe….it!”

DongWan, JunJin, Andy and HyeSung stood at the side and stick together, they didn’t let Eric move any closer to them.

“Wooie! You gotta believe it…. I love both of you!” said Ingrid again with her cooing voice.

DongWan Andy JunJin who heard that turned their head and looked HyeSung in disbelief, while HyeSung sighed out tiredly.
Suddenly MinWoo turned to face HyeSung,
“I hate you ShinHyeSung!” said MinWoo loudly and it made HyeSung pale face paler, while he gulped and looked at MinWoo eyes guiltily.
“Wooie yah!” called Ingrid while pulled him back, “Why you have to hate Sungie?” she asked again innocently.

“Uh? Is she really that innocent?” asked Andy curiously to DongWan.
DongWan shook his head
“By The Way, how old is she??? 5?!?” asked JunJin in disbelief while rolling his eyes.
“Uh? I guess she’s physically 19 and mentally 5,” concluded Eric who now stood near DongWan and tried to molest him, but DongWan glaring at him with his eyes piercing looked,
“Just touch the 1 of us 1 time and I’m going to cut you into pieces!”

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:25 AM
winter girl

wwaa....post more.........

i love this storyyyyyyyyyyyyy

love ya,
dee dee

Old Post 06-25-2002 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for winter girl Click here to Send winter girl a Private Message Find more posts by winter girl Add winter girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote