Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Our school is full of retards
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Our school is full of retards

Seniors had a field trip October, the senior picnic, after we got back to school from the park the majority of the senior class participated in mob-mentality banging on the tables in the cafeteria. Before the field trip we had to take a picture and that took about half an hour, seriously, that's just incompetence, I think it’s unlikely that about 200 out of a group of 220 people have ADD.

People plant stink-bombs; seriously, you're still in the school, great job Mr. Suicide Bomber.

Today while I was at Track practice some guy stole my jacket, spit on it and threw it into some room. I don’t remember pissing anyone off so it was probably some dip-shit who did it for no reason. I bet that if I found out who it was and turned him in he’d be pissed at me for getting him in trouble, what a dip-shit.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2004 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

eh... there are always going to b people like that, can't stop it... people just get more esteam off of others

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-07-2004 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

25% of the seniors in our school wont graduate this year

Old Post 01-07-2004 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

quote:
Originally posted by eddiee
25% of the seniors in our school wont graduate this year
Try 50% And it's not that they're dumb, they just don't care. Whenever I go to the college office, I can't help laughing whenever one of them asks "I'm totally into going to college right now" after they've messed up their high school year.

Old Post 01-07-2004 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

don't worry so much bout everyone else. worry bout yourself and you'll be fine in life.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-07-2004 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

yeah, our school is full of assholes. i remember the food fight last year... they couldn't even do that right. it lasted 5 seconds because everyone threw the food at the same time... luckily i got out cause i sit near the door but people were jumping out of the windows covered in ketchup. i also hate it when people give each other high fives/hugs/kisses/sit on the heaters/sit near the lockers/being a retard and just standing in the middle of the hallway... in the hallways. just because you don't care if you're late or not to your next class doesn't mean other people don't care as well

[edit] move to school life?

Old Post 01-07-2004 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by GinaDaQueen
Try 50% And it's not that they're dumb, they just don't care. Whenever I go to the college office, I can't help laughing whenever one of them asks "I'm totally into going to college right now" after they've messed up their high school year.

wow... thats alot not graduating....

james- eh i don't mind ad much with commen hello and all.... itz just when they stop in the middle of the hall but i don't consider them assholes... just pissed that they just can't move 2 the side....
and how r they asholes if they can't do it right + most of the people who started it were juniors then... and it was the senior prank which was hella weird

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-08-2004 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
yeah, our school is full of assholes. i remember the food fight last year... they couldn't even do that right. it lasted 5 seconds because everyone threw the food at the same time... luckily i got out cause i sit near the door but people were jumping out of the windows covered in ketchup. i also hate it when people give each other high fives/hugs/kisses/sit on the heaters/sit near the lockers/being a retard and just standing in the middle of the hallway... in the hallways. just because you don't care if you're late or not to your next class doesn't mean other people don't care as well

[edit] move to school life?

I thought I posted this in school life?

Anyway the hallways are another thing.
See Living Environment teachers and Health teachers could teach people about heart attacks caused by cholesterol by comparing it to our hallways.

The students move about the hallways just like blood cells in a blood vessel. When an opening in the hallway wall occurs (rupture in the cholesterol cyst/opening of a locker) students gather towards that open locker to talk to the person at that locker, just like blood cells getting stuck on the secretion from the blood vessel’s cholesterol cyst rupture. So then blood clot forms in the blood vessel, just like a clot clot forms in the hallway.

Old Post 01-08-2004 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
I thought I posted this in school life?

Anyway the hallways are another thing.
See Living Environment teachers and Health teachers could teach people about heart attacks caused by cholesterol by comparing it to our hallways.

The students move about the hallways just like blood cells in a blood vessel. When an opening in the hallway wall occurs (rupture in the cholesterol cyst/opening of a locker) students gather towards that open locker to talk to the person at that locker, just like blood cells getting stuck on the secretion from the blood vessel’s cholesterol cyst rupture. So then blood clot forms in the blood vessel, just like a clot clot forms in the hallway.

i think i remember that analogy... was that prompted by the multi cultural club or one of those bake sales?

this was posted in random thoughts i thought...

Old Post 01-08-2004 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh maybe it was, I just thought I had posted it here. Oh well.

Old Post 01-08-2004 02:56 AM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Nah it was posted here, I saw it here yesterday too.

Man, our school's stupidity is shown over and over and over again.

95% of people in the world are idiots. 90% of those are in the exclusive category that I like to call, "Idjits." This is for the really, really retarded people whose brains got somehow screwed up. Maybe Timeline-esque transmission errors or something, because seriously, God doesn't f*** up that badly.

Old Post 01-08-2004 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

TZHS?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-08-2004 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

yes tzhs.

anyway i have a friend on track that told me while he was in the stall, someone pissed on his foot. disgusting and stupid

Old Post 01-08-2004 09:14 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

that is exactly what happens at my school and it's infuriating. i'm trying to get across the hallway to get to my locker but this humongous group - always this one particular clique - blocks the ENTIRE thing so i literally have to push my way through the throng to get to the other side. ughhh i just wanna bring a buzzer one day and give them a little surprise while i'm walking through.

Old Post 01-11-2004 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
yes tzhs.

anyway i have a friend on track that told me while he was in the stall, someone pissed on his foot. disgusting and stupid

How the hell did he do that? Did he lie on the ground to do that? Hey the guy in the stall should have stepped on the guy's penis. That would teach him to be a jerk. "Oh what's that, you don't think I should step on someone's penis? Well perhaps they shouldn't piss on my foot."

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
that is exactly what happens at my school and it's infuriating. i'm trying to get across the hallway to get to my locker but this humongous group - always this one particular clique - blocks the ENTIRE thing so i literally have to push my way through the throng to get to the other side. ughhh i just wanna bring a buzzer one day and give them a little surprise while i'm walking through.

My friend built a tazer using a camera flash and an Altoids box. It was pretty cool.

Another thing, in tech class there were seveal disposable camera flashes in a box and everyone would shock themselves.

Anyway if it came to "Don't pee on the electric fence" What would our school do?

Old Post 01-12-2004 03:12 AM