Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > What is your BMI?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
realler29

Post What is your BMI?

If you have an overweight or not - no matter, you MUST keep your body in a good form!!!
Slim body is beautiful and healthy!!! If you have an overweight, you'll get health problems earlier or later...
<br>But hard diet is not a solution!!! You NEED to combine right (but not insipid!) food and some physical trainig!
And one site can help you to get fit! Meal planner, fitness log, unique metabolism calculator and much more useful things will help you to get and keep your best body!!!
<br>First of all check your BMI (Body Mass Index). It'll show if you are underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese.
Free BMI calculator is here: BMI calculatror . It's at the bottom of the page.
Get the result, and let FitMD help you to get and keep an excellent body! You can take a trial course.<br>
<br>
Post your BMI results in replies.<br><br>

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum (but health is important...). Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2006 09:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for realler29 Click here to Send realler29 a Private Message Find more posts by realler29 Add realler29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

What?

Well I'll just say that for my height I'm at a healthy weight. I'm under 25 thing and above 19.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2006 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote