Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Final Episode of Friends
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grrrace

Final Episode of Friends

what'd you think of it?

a lot of people i know said it sucked because it was so predictable.

but i'im saying if it didn't end happily, then you'd get upset.

yea.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2004 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for grrrace Click here to Send grrrace a Private Message Find more posts by grrrace Add grrrace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

don't like Friends.... hate the show actually... some of my friends said that they were crying

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Yea it was a lame ending. I think... I think... Rachel should have stayed on that plane and the plane should have exploded. Or one of those twin babies should have died. Meh.

Still it was a nice happy ending and I enjoyed watching it: everything worked out.

BUT do you realize how they never REALLY said goodbye?

Old Post 05-13-2004 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

i missed it

wonmin*

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i was sad dat it was ending but i guess it was time cuz they were gettin old and stuff. the ending sucked... totally predictable but yeah true i guess ur right... if it didnt end dat way, i would be complaining too lol

Old Post 05-15-2004 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

the ending was terrible- especially that joke at the end: "'let's go get some coffee.'
'Where?'"

Friends was a good series though.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-15-2004 06:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote