Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Post Pix of your car here
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hnefrdo
holla at me.

acura is to honda, as scion is to toyota.

haha. my frend and i came up with this one the other day: milk is to cereal, as mexicans is to chrome. lol. so damn racist.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2004 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo

haha. my frend and i came up with this one the other day: milk is to cereal, as mexicans is to chrome. lol. so damn racist.

what you tryin to say about chrome....chrome is sick...gotta have the BLANG BLANG!

Old Post 05-03-2004 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
wouldn't it really be acura is to honda as lexus is to toyota as infiniti is to nissan as audi is to volkswagon? since the first make would be a luxury and the second root would be the main maker.. but yeah, scion is a division of toyota. the scions are pretty nice, i actually like the xB better than the xA.

Old Post 05-08-2004 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
wouldn't it really be acura is to honda as lexus is to toyota as infiniti is to nissan as audi is to volkswagon? since the first make would be a luxury and the second root would be the main maker.. but yeah, scion is a division of toyota. the scions are pretty nice, i actually like the xB better than the xA.

xb is the car right

Old Post 05-08-2004 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote