Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > oh man
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Noooo

I screwed up dfammit!!!

During APchem we were working on a lab, the tube connected to the filterflask was filling with water, when I lifted it to remove the water the alum precipitate was knocked over.

The solution was prepared during the last step, also we're assigned another lab, which is a contiuation using the same alum. Dfammit, doesn't it suck when you keep on getting screwed over repeatedly for one mistake?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww... that sucks!

well... if it makes u feel better.. my partner broke a test tube ^^

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

... i hate chemistry ...

which means im prolli gonna hate physics too ... -_-

biology's the onli science class i can actually get

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh no you'll love physics. There aren't any test tubes or anything. It's sweet, i like it more than the other sciences.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akbu2787

oh man

i'm in bioligy right now and it is not so bad

but i guess chemistry is really frustrating :omg:

oops this is supposed to be a replay for alchemist's threa

and i can't delete it :sad:

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for akbu2787 Click here to Send akbu2787 a Private Message Find more posts by akbu2787 Add akbu2787 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akbu2787

i'm in bioligy right now

i guess chemistry must be frustrating

but is it kinda kool?

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for akbu2787 Click here to Send akbu2787 a Private Message Find more posts by akbu2787 Add akbu2787 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

bio is the best!!!!!

if my chem teacher next year is my physical science teacher fro freshman year im screwed..
she hates me
last year in her class i was a bad bad kid :sad:

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akbu2787

man that sux

now she won't be easy on u when she is easy with others.

to earn her confidence in u, u should answer questions that she asks in class that are very difficult and ones that u have to think about. If u want to
it works for me

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:42 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

bio is easiest, but it gets boring. and aftr takin a yr of bio and takin the bio sat II, i STILL do not undrstand cellular respiration or the dark reactions of photosynthesis :sleepy:

chemistry is actualli ok. alotta math and alotta formulas, but as long as u keep in mind wut u needa cancel out and stuff then it's ok. moles! i like that word.

physics is the devil. i do NOT undrstand energy: kinetic, potential, etc. it's all cRAP to me haha. i had a horrible time in physics and am glad it's all behind me.

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

threads merged

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by akbu2787
i'm in bioligy right now

i guess chemistry must be frustrating

but is it kinda kool?

Regents chemistry was cool because you got to blow things up. And labs didn't matter.

I guess there's some fun stuff.

Old Post 11-18-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by angelicxshield
... i hate chemistry ...

which means im prolli gonna hate physics too ... -_-

biology's the onli science class i can actually get

total opposite...
i hated bio. i couldn't wait for chem.
but i'm gonna take physics during summer skoo cuz i heard it was HARD.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by jini

but i'm gonna take physics during summer skoo cuz i heard it was HARD.

physics...durin summer...*shudders* it wuz pretti hard for me cuz i didn't get that conceptual stuff bout energy and moles and LIGHT and SOUND (that wuz the worst >.< ) heat wuz ok tho. maib cuz i'm a pyro muahahah

edit - o yea...in chem izz great cuz mai teacher lites so many things on fire!! like on halloween he had a pumpkin and then carved avogrado's number on it -___-;; he called the pumpkin "mulkin" and every1 else called it mole kid haha. neway he put a candle in it and blew into it and sprinkled sum stuff and it wuz like he blew fire!! so cool!! and then he sprinkled sum more stuff and it looked like a column of fire!! and 2day he lit methane bubbles on fire we set off the fire alarm at skool once haha

Last edited by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-19-2002 at 08:09 AM

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:07 AM