Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Cutting
Do you cut class?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Many times 6 27.27%
some times 9 40.91%
No 7 31.82%
I don\'t like band-aids 0 0%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Cutting

Was there a thread like this? I forgot. And i have too many spelling errors in the poll

There was a sub for math and I stayed for about five minutes and bounced because i can't stand my math class.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i dunno about other schools but 4 our school it is perfectly normal for kids 2 skip....ya but math is gay so i skipped half of da semester and managed 2 pass b/c i ma fawkin genious....and i also skipped literature and video production regularly since da teachers dun do shit....i skipped schoolday about 3 times da whole year and 2 times i got caught by mom and got slapped

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yikes....i havent ever ditched da whole day..but i skip classes...

btw..i like da 4th option..

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

occasionally...when its absolutely necessary ^^

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i do it sometimes not on a daily basis or anything though

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I've never 'cut' class... I've been gone for a whole day or half a day... but it's excused by my parents... In WI, we call it flying...

Old Post 06-04-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

i cut classes at least once every two weeks...thats "sometimes" right?

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Frenzy

I hate class! Drives me nuts, If I can play hookey I will!

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenzy Click here to Send Frenzy a Private Message Find more posts by Frenzy Add Frenzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

ohj, i thought you said hockey

Last edited by Alchemist on 06-07-2002 at 09:44 PM

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

ehh...i've nevr been out of any class for more than 10 min. i just got realli bored and said i needed to go the bathroom and just walked around skool. haha

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youl

I used to be a good boy and didn't even think about ditching. Never ditched a single day of school, even the last day. Well I have a friend who shall just be called TK. TK isn't a bad ganster guy or anything but he's not a good student. He looks like a nerd with glasses and clothing but he is very bad. TK has a reputation with the parents. TK went to a friend's house. Late at night while his friend was sleeping TK went to some sites because he has netnanny at home and he can't do those things at home. The friend's mom would repeatedly walk into the room and TK would minimize some windows. The friend's mom got suspicious and checked the history the next morning when TK was asleep (for like 1 hour?). TK forgot to delete the thing that lists the cites u went to on AOL (some browsers have those white bar where u type the address and they keep track of it). The friend's mom found out and basically told all the other korean parents what he did and how he is so bad. Oops, i'm off the subject. Anyways i've never ditched but now that I have a car and all, I'm ditching whenever I feel like it. A month ago, before MEH AP test, everyone was home studying but a couple of my friends went to the CSUN library to study. I went to school period 1 then got 2 of my friends at school and we went to CSUN. Got bored and we ended up watching Spider-Man. I've ditched the four Fridays following that. Anyways, I'm just gonna stop ditching. It's bad two weeks ao I said it was my last day ditching but i'm going to seriously stop. Oh, I'm not promoting ditching. It's NOT FUN at all to go to movies or just chill with your friends. School is much better. Don't ditch. I made a couple mistakes and I'm goign to change.

Old Post 06-05-2002 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for youl Click here to Send youl a Private Message Find more posts by youl Add youl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

like freshman, sophmore, and junior year i occasionally cut wit my friends.....but senior year i got a car and every thing so i cut 2 days a week....sometyms i cut one class and go to the other and stuff like that....i was absent like 40+ tyms this year

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i ditch or semi-ditch(?) when class is extremely boring...

semi-ditching is when u go to the nurse for no apparent reason ask her for a band-aid and a pass and walk around school without having to get caught and just go to class when theres like a minute left so you dont get in trouble..

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
i ditch or semi-ditch(?) when class is extremely boring...

semi-ditching is when u go to the nurse for no apparent reason ask her for a band-aid and a pass and walk around school without having to get caught and just go to class when theres like a minute left so you dont get in trouble..

hell yea

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:18 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

neeeeevveerr

mostly cause i have nowhere to go and i can't drive yet

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-07-2002 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

There's only 4 days of school left, I have perfect attendance for choir except for the past 2 days. I'll just cut for the rest of the year (we already had the concert so there's not point in going)

Old Post 06-07-2002 09:44 PM
iBanditZ

Well in a the last third of the school year i ditched about 12 times, cuz i was just plan hating my life plus school

Old Post 07-02-2002 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iBanditZ Click here to Send iBanditZ a Private Message Visit iBanditZ's homepage! Find more posts by iBanditZ Add iBanditZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

never in my life did i ditch a class cause i didnt wanna go.
yea think whatever, i know im a schoolgirl goodtissue too.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

school is gay....skip classes every day

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh yeah, we're actually telling you to cut school, we're just talking about it.

Old Post 07-03-2002 09:17 PM