Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Don't make sense
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

Don't make sense

Right I just took my midterms? But I studied for them all and they seemed so easy...
I just got an e-mail from my math teacher and I almost failed the midterm.. But like I passed each topic fair and square you know? What went wrong? and if my mom founds out.. she'll like... I don't know kill my or whatever...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

im not sure...
it happens to me sometimes where yu knoe it but it comes out a different way

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i didnt really study for mine but i still did good on them. the best advice i can give u is dont tell ur parents and when ur report card comes u can erase the failed mid term grade using a pencil eraser and say that the test was averaged into ur quarter grade. its not morally correct but itll save u from punishment. after that just stay after for math and get better grades.

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

Well, school sucks. The worst of the worst happens when we least expect it, and sometimes studying don't do crap for some of us.

Just learn from your lesson here, maybe study a bit more and don't get overconfident (it seems that way from the way you explained everything). Hopefully you'll kick ass come next report card.

~sees her name is "Liah"~...

~Cypher slowly paces away, because he knows Liah is gonna kick his ass and not listen to him. ~

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i didnt really study for mine but i still did good on them. the best advice i can give u is dont tell ur parents and when ur report card comes u can erase the failed mid term grade using a pencil eraser and say that the test was averaged into ur quarter grade. its not morally correct but itll save u from punishment. after that just stay after for math and get better grades.

wtf?? nice advice kevin. the report card grades aren't erasable anymore.

don't even think of lying to ur parents. just tell them that u did study. and if u did study and ask ur teacher for help review sessions, then u can have ur teacher tell them that u really studied, but u were just overconfident or something.

i agree with outcaste...dont get overconfident.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

mer u obviously have never tried or else you would know they are. its my keen intelect that made me get the 71 on the ap mid term and ur lack of that made u get thatb 67 lol. u can use my method if your a bad kid like me ^^

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Outcaste
Well, school sucks. The worst of the worst happens when we least expect it, and sometimes studying don't do crap for some of us.

Just learn from your lesson here, maybe study a bit more and don't get overconfident (it seems that way from the way you explained everything). Hopefully you'll kick ass come next report card.

~sees her name is "Liah"~...

~Cypher slowly paces away, because he knows Liah is gonna kick his ass and not listen to him. ~

iz this tanner?!?!?!?!

well yeah i agree, it's how life goes... up and down, you can't expect everything to go the way u want everytime. Studying won't help alot if it's not ur trend... stay what u always do, if you study hard all the time, do that, if u don't study alot and it works for u, do that. Don't take it too hard just for 1 math test, it may bring ur grade down alot but passing is whats important. More tests to come... so prove urself on those and forget about this one

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-02-2003 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
mer u obviously have never tried or else you would know they are. its my keen intelect that made me get the 71 on the ap mid term and ur lack of that made u get thatb 67 lol. u can use my method if your a bad kid like me ^^

hmmm......kevin.....i had two eraser mistakes...which moves my grade up to a 73...hmmmmmmmm

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-02-2003 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
u can use my method if your a bad kid like me ^^

or just simply retarded

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-02-2003 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
or just simply retarded

haha...agreed

Old Post 02-02-2003 04:46 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

that happened to me for chem. i wuz soooo disappointed on the grade i got on mai final cuz i studied like mad and thot i actualli did pretti well. apparently i didn't i told mai parents wut i got on the test and they were realli disappointed but wut cud they do? i did study and work hard so they can't ask more. tell ur parents that u studied but that the test wuz just beyond you. that happens sometimes, and ur not to be blamed.

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

egh. i hate when that happens. u study your lil brains out just for nothing! that really sucks.

mebbe. after you finish the test. check over your answers again. usually they say the first answers you check are the right ones and when you recheck em. you're marking the wrong ones but yea. take the time to reread and recheck. you might catch some mistakes had you not taken the time.

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

yeah but even if I did tell my mom I did study she would get mad at me and yell saying.. "YOU SHOULD HAVE STUDIED MORE" and I was up like all night trying to study and keep in the stuff in my head..

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by * Liah *
yeah but even if I did tell my mom I did study she would get mad at me and yell saying.. "YOU SHOULD HAVE STUDIED MORE" and I was up like all night trying to study and keep in the stuff in my head..

no offense intended, but is she really wrong?

But yeah, i know how that can get annoying....

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-02-2003 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

studying all night doesn't help... maybe alittle bit but you should really get more sleep, a healthy breakfast even if you don't have any appitite. You over loaded ur mind, should of taken a couple of days to study it slowly

wana chat?

Old Post 02-02-2003 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
or just simply retarded

god i cant stand you...

Old Post 02-02-2003 09:58 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
god i cant stand you...

aaahahahahaha u don't have to cry about it

wana chat?

Old Post 02-02-2003 10:22 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

im not crying about it, but it just seems like ever since i began posting here again deb8ter has been putting me down. there are like 4 different posts wher he/she is making fun of me. it kinda gets a little annoying.

Old Post 02-02-2003 10:34 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
or just simply retarded

quote:
god i cant stand you...

let's try to be mature about this. any kind of personal conflict shouldn't be resolved or carried out in a thread.

anyway, * Liah * a lot of mai frenz had the same problem. they took their math final and they all said it wuz hella easy but they all got a sixty or below. thaz happened to me before too. it pisses me off, cuz ur goin thru a test and thinking "yea i got this shit" and then wen u get it bak ur like "WTF??" turns out u thot u understood but u never had it all along. aaaaa i hate it when that happens.

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
any kind of personal conflict shouldn't be resolved... in a thread.

uh right. so you're now preventing people from resolving their differences on the forum. what a strange policy. Ban both hate AND love.

in any case, personal conflict was never the motivation for my original post, though i cannot assume the same for his reply.

quote:
god i cant stand you...

mmhm does poor baby want a lollipop?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-03-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote