Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > spring f*break
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

spring f*break

aaaaaaaaahhhhh~!! i hate breaks! i hate vacations!
you get more hw than you do when you're at skoo.
let's see..
i have to read a book.
study for a test i'm gonna have on the day i get back.
math exam to do..
chem exam to do..
math hw..
spanish hw..

EESSH!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

i'm sorry well i'm not even on my spring break yet i have to wait until april 15 lucky me and i have to worry about a 7 page research paper don't feel to bad

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boy
lil b!tch

the only homework i had to do was...
read 4 chapters from TO Kill a Mockingbird.
it was easy stuff.. :D

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy Click here to Send Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Boy Add Boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

ahhh yes... to kill a mockingbird. freshman english...
it was aiite... kinda dragged though

well yeah, that's true. spring break isn't a break! this year i've gotta review like crazy for 2 exams in european history on the first day i come back, which means reading quiet on the western front and my history book over the "break"!! arg~ and then i've got to write a cause and effect essay for english!!! then do a project for chemistry. homework assignment in algebra 2 and have to review ish for comp sci and take a practice exam for that class.

is this a break? no time to go out... this sucks.

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHinHwa lUb
~sHinHwa's mIne~

i know EXACTLY what u mean!!!! spring break is supposed to be a BREAK from skool meaning NO HW NO NOTHING that has to do with skool~grrr but i'm stuck with like 5 projects, 2 tests, and like tons of hw...i'd rather be at skool with less hw

THANX AYUMI UNNIE!!
shinhwa san!!
jun jin 012~!!!

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHinHwa lUb Click here to Send sHinHwa lUb a Private Message Find more posts by sHinHwa lUb Add sHinHwa lUb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

I'm actually on Autumn Break instead of Spring Break.. eheh.. but I get so many school works... all 7 subjects have set loads of homeworks for the holiday -_-

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote