Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Peace Festival~
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

Peace Festival~

Hi!! haha i hope this is the right place to post this! I was just wondering if anyone went to the Korean-American Peace Festival at RFK Stadium in Washington DC! And if so...did u like it or not??? I Loved it!!! Most of the singers except i think boa on one song eugene on one song and baby vox on one song, actually sang!!!!!! Bi and Shinhwa were my fav! But NRG and Seven were really good, too!! So many cuties there! If ya didnt go, well it was a really good show! I got a really cool pic from it if u guys want me to post it! So did anybody esle go? hehe

Last edited by GDandYBsOneLove on 06-30-2003 at 10:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2003 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

oh yea! boa and fly to the sky were really good, too. lol Fany and Brian can both sing very well...and they did condition of my heart and sea of love! it was soo cute!! lol

Old Post 06-30-2003 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PeBbLeZ*

it was good

it was good.. i had the bestest seatt! row 7 seat 17 which was rite in the middle*. =) it was good and i liked it how the singers sang at least one song all live.. but yeah.. i was too busy takin pictures i didnt really have time to enjoy the show.. ill watch it on video wen it comes out but deaf worth my 150

Old Post 07-01-2003 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PeBbLeZ* Click here to Send PeBbLeZ* a Private Message Find more posts by PeBbLeZ* Add PeBbLeZ* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

ooo thats so cool!!! i had a pretty crappy seat but i was able to move up since no one was in like the next 5 secxtions ahead of me lol....ooo u got pictures!!!!! i only got one picture that was decent..and its not even a close one!!! but if u have any good pictures of the singers i would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy if u could send me some!!! but yea i thought it was cool how they sang a lot, too...well bye bye!! lol

Old Post 07-01-2003 12:55 AM
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i went...it was a great concert...had a lot of fun...the performance i think was kim gun mo.....then it gotta be sul oon do...haha i'm old school like that...they r very good entertainers...nrgs was hott too...yup i'll have pictures wednesday...overall i had a good time

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 07-01-2003 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

sul woondo is the motherfuckin man.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-01-2003 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

haha yea he is...he got the whole crowd pumped

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 07-01-2003 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote