Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > 50 cent
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

50 cent

man, is it true that guy got shot nine friggin times, and still lived? .. i heard he got shot in the head and mouth. and if he did, did he get shot all at once or at different times?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2003 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

well i dont' know about 9 times but... i know that he got shot few times

"Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp" (from 'in da club')

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-12-2003 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

in another one of his songs (forgot which one) it says hit 9 times and still walkin. its true bout getin shot but i thought it was only once in the face.

Old Post 02-12-2003 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i said this before in the music forum that he got shot 9 times one in his jaw 8 times in his arms and shit -_-

liek what iris quoted "i got shot a few times but i dunt walk with a limp"

and on his other mix tapes "this ain't no dimple it's a bullet scar i ain't mase" or soemthing like that

but afte rhe got shot he don't sound the same and he admits it too.

and he says that he got shot and where he got shot at in his DVD if you bought the CD to me the CD ain't great i've heard better it's average but there was suppose to be a track with trina and hella mother fuckers but shit ain't on it damn bootleggers ruined it lol jk jk

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 02-13-2003 at 12:34 AM

Old Post 02-13-2003 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i jsut saw this thing on mtv where he talked about this

got shot 9 times, yes

in the hands, through the jaw
and other places

Old Post 02-13-2003 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

ow.. dam... that would hurt like hell..

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

who the heck was tryin 2 kill him a blind man?
no doubt i feel srry for this guy but really the guy who tried 2 kill him must really feel bad

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

50 cent is AMAZING, he is one of the few rappers that i actually like lol

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

go shortay its yo birthdae! we gunna partay lyke its yo birthdae~ LOL ^^

i never knew dat x.x

Old Post 02-15-2003 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote