Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > gave me a car
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

gave me a car

my friend go ta new car and kinda of gave him his 1990 Honda prelude manual LOL but it's not insured cause my parents wouldn't let me have it since i already have a car so when ever i go to alameda i drive it around i named it my fun car LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-07-2004 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

whattaaa nice carrrr
is it SH?

Old Post 03-07-2004 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
whattaaa nice carrrr
is it SH?

yup it's actually not my car but yea LOL it's still mine? that didn't make sense but who cares

i gave myc ar a car wash :D i always thought it was burgundy i washed it its red LOL

Old Post 03-08-2004 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

wait what???? use punctuations so you won't have to repeat yourself dammit. you got a new car.. you kinda bought it too? youuu areee trying to speak to meee i knoww thissssss.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-08-2004 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
wait what???? use punctuations so you won't have to repeat yourself dammit. you got a new car.. you kinda bought it too? youuu areee trying to speak to meee i knoww thissssss.

LOL!

Alright, my friend gave me his 1990 Prelude, but I know my parents wouldn’t let me have it so, I told my friend to keep it at his house so when I’m in the area I can drive the Prelude instead of my car. So, it's mines to drive, but not mines to take home, put it under my name, and get insurance for it.

Old Post 03-08-2004 10:26 PM
aaronnn
Suby!

i still dont understand your language.. but ok.

so you're trying to say that, your friend gave you his 1990 prelude, but your parents aren't letting you have it. So you're leaving at your friend's crib and whenever you come around his area, you drive it around. It's insured and under your name, but you can not take it home with you, just yet?

ok, whatever, still a hot car to be driving around. haha
damn, wish i had a prelude. i want a project car to work on and just use my car as a daily drive-around car! how hot is that.

Old Post 03-09-2004 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote