Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Have you heard?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by weed smoka
[B]ahhhh....the joys of living in america.

ahhhh....the joys of living in Belize.....don't have to worry 'bout any serial killers or crazy Iraqi's trying to kill other people.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2005 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

your perception of the world is laughable.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-31-2005 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
your perception of the world is laughable.

No not really MY perception of the world, you mean my DAD's perception. He thinks Belize is the safest place in the world right now. I think so too! Think about it......no tsunamis, no serial killers, no earthquakes, no crazy Iraqi people, no eruptions of volcanoes.......

Old Post 03-31-2005 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Stop using the phrase "crazy Iraqi people". It's really annoying.

Old Post 04-01-2005 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree

exactly my point, she never got it though. Oh yeah, that's her mom, not her. She holds no responsibility towards it.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-01-2005 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Yeah.

No one ever needs to take accountability for racism.

Old Post 04-09-2005 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

Oooooo you must be a native from Iraq!

Old Post 04-09-2005 06:43 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
exactly my point, she never got it though. Oh yeah, that's her mom, not her. She holds no responsibility towards it.

Oh that's SOOOOOOOOO funny That wasn't my mom, that was me!

Old Post 04-09-2005 06:44 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
Oooooo you must be a native from Iraq!

Ok..? Is that supposed to mean something?

I'm actually Indian.

I have a half-Iraqi uncle (uncle by marrriage, he married my maternal aunt), but that's besides the point. Referring to any nationality as "crazy" is racist. And, to quote Charles Barkley, "If you're a racist, you're an ass, plain and simple."

To this point you've just been annoying, now you're being an ass. So please just shut the fuck up.

Old Post 04-09-2005 06:59 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

I'm actually Indian.

I have a half-Iraqi uncle (uncle by marrriage, he married my maternal aunt), but that's besides the point. Referring to any nationality as "crazy" is racist. And, to quote Charles Barkley, "If you're a racist, you're an ass, plain and simple."

To this point you've just been annoying, now you're being an ass. So please just shut the fuck up.

QUIT QUIT CONTINE QUIT RETRY QUIT QUIT SAVE AND QUIT QUIT

Old Post 04-10-2005 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Eh, the reference you were supposed to make was "RACISM IS A HORRIBLE DISEASE".

Old Post 04-11-2005 02:18 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

I'm actually Indian.

Chill, dude! I didn't mean to be "racist!" I was just "quoting my dad!" who is not racist. He just says that to be funny. It might not sound funny to you, but it does to me!

Old Post 04-12-2005 06:25 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Eh, the reference you were supposed to make was "RACISM IS A HORRIBLE DISEASE".

I'm the LAST person on earth to be called racist! I LOVE and admire EVERY SINGLE CULTURE on the surface of the EARTH! That is one of the reasons why I love languages.....because it is one of the elements that defines culture! If I had the ability to learn all the languages that exist on this planet......I would definitely learn them! That's why I loved my previous school......it had people from as many as 16 different countries! (Well, of course, that may not seem like a lot to you......but in belize where there's usually only 3 different cultures......its a TRUCKLOAD!" Colombian.......Korean......Guatemalan........Salvadoranian.......American.......Canadian......Jamaican.......Tanzanian........Nigerian....... Mexican..... Taiwanese......Chinese.....(I wish not to continue the "list."

Last edited by garciaas on 04-12-2005 at 11:04 PM

Old Post 04-12-2005 11:01 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Chill, dude! I didn't mean to be "racist!" I was just "quoting my dad!" who is not racist. He just says that to be funny. It might not sound funny to you, but it does to me!

dumbass, and i think nigger sounds pretty funny too...it may not to you, but it does to me!

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-12-2005 11:36 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:

Own up to your statements. I don't care whether your father is racist or not, I have no contact with him. I DO get pissed if someone goes around referring to Iraqi's as "crazy Iraqi people".

More than that, when I seemed to be offended by that statement, you didn't even apologize or anything. You simply claimed that I must be Iraqi. If you can't see the obvious racist undertones of a statement like "Oooooo you must be a native from Iraq!" then clearly you have no idea what racism is.

So once again, fuck you, there is no room for racism on these boards or anywhere.

quote:
I'm the LAST person on earth to be called racist!

Then start acting like it, and don't use overtly racist phrases like "crazy Iraqi people".

Old Post 04-13-2005 01:13 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
dumbass, and i think nigger sounds pretty funny too...it may not to you, but it does to me!

Right on dude!

Old Post 04-13-2005 08:51 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by aaqthree
[B]Own up to your statements. I don't care whether your father is racist or not, I have no contact with him. I DO get pissed if someone goes around referring to Iraqi's as "crazy Iraqi people".

Sorry man.... Didn't think it would be THAT bad. You see.......many a times I forget that......I'm not talking to people I know. Sometimes I just "assume" that you will know what I'm talking about.....or when I'm just simply joking! I don't mean to offend anyone! I'm REALLY sorry.....hmmmmm I should punish myself! Offending someone is the LAST thing I want to do to anyone! Especially when it comes to cultures, races etc.

Old Post 04-13-2005 08:58 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

Hahaha....sounds like somebody I know! That strategy......so useful!

Old Post 04-13-2005 09:00 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Hahaha....sounds like somebody I know! That strategy......so useful!

sounds like someone is deluded, thinking commonplace eradicates the quality of argument. Honestly, why is it not useful? Obviously it has not been useful to you, if you still go around insulting races day and night. ("NO NO! It was my dad! he's trying to be funny and so was i! )

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-14-2005 07:21 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]sounds like someone is deluded, thinking commonplace eradicates the quality of argument. Honestly, why is it not useful? Obviously it has not been useful to you,

Actually i use that "strategy" all the time! Well, maybe not on ' jusunlee' but I use it a lot at home.

Old Post 04-15-2005 08:51 PM