Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Resident Evil Delta
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino would be a character you can rescue but it’s a secret that’s really hard to uncover. When you do it you would be given a sword and you can kill zombies with different slashing techniques.

Liu Kang would also be an secret character you can get for a minigame.

Your Health would have different levels.

Badass
Kickass
Very Very Good
Very Good
Good
Fine
Okay
Caution
A little more Caution
Danger

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2004 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gen Tso Chiken

Re: Epilogue

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
The end of the game would have a series of boss battles. The first one would be fighting off an elite team of Umbrella commandos.

how about a team of evil, infected, parasol kirbys? THAT would be funny.

Old Post 07-13-2004 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen Tso Chiken Click here to Send Gen Tso Chiken a Private Message Find more posts by Gen Tso Chiken Add Gen Tso Chiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by WE ARE MANDY
While I'm absolutely certain you'd enjoy that; sorry but you're out of luck.; we're aaqthree's girls, actually.

That's right. Both of them.

Old Post 07-13-2004 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Re: Quentin Tarantino

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Quentin Tarantino would be a character you can rescue but it’s a secret that’s really hard to uncover. When you do it you would be given a sword and you can kill zombies with different slashing techniques.

Liu Kang would also be an secret character you can get for a minigame.

Your Health would have different levels.

Badass
Kickass
Very Very Good
Very Good
Good
Fine
Okay
Caution
A little more Caution
Danger

How about :

Badass
Tripleplusgood
Doubleplusgood
Plusgood
Good
Lessgood
Doublelessgood
Bad
Plusbad
Doubleplusbad

Or some modification of that, using only Newspeak?

Old Post 07-13-2004 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by WE ARE MANDY
That's a lie. You called him a dumb fuck because you thought it would make you feel good. Everyone does it; you wanted to assert your superiority. If you called him a dumb fuck because of his asseretion that it will come out on "ps2 x box pc or jaguar," then you must not know what the usage of the word "would" implies, so let me break it down for you.

"Would" is a conditional statement. Therefore, it is true if its condition and its result are both true. It is also true if the condition is false. Since the condition for this statement (Resident Evil Delta being released) is false, the statement is true even though it is not coming out on any of those platforms. Moreover, since your only method of asserting said superiority is calling him a dumb fuck, that part of the argument (definition 2) ends there.

While I'm absolutely certain you'd enjoy that; sorry but you're out of luck.; we're aaqthree's girls, actually.

Given the circumstance, i'm pretty sure he'd be interested (probably in the other mandy more than me).

i dont even want to read ur comments anymore haha i careless about this crap if u dont like my comments then o well u cant change it already been done...u 2 just have too much time in ur hands...i have respect for his idea but i still think its stupid...ill just say this in a "nice" way.. nice try

My Xanga

Old Post 07-13-2004 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Last edited by castle outsider on 07-13-2004 at 10:50 AM

Old Post 07-13-2004 10:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Old Post 07-13-2004 10:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
i dont even want to read ur comments anymore haha i careless about this crap

i dont know man you just copied her (their?) entire post and then proceeded to follow up with this sentence which i would say makes you look dumb

YOU JUST

castle outsider has attached this image:

Old Post 07-13-2004 10:53 AM
castle outsider

well..minus the question mark. so sue me, you wont get much

Old Post 07-13-2004 10:54 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, there has not been a thread like this for some time. I admit, i am rather nostalgic. One point though i would like to make (this is a reply to someone saying the intent of the thread was not serious, and should not be treated as such, and that azn2296 is a moron for doing so):

quote:
i dont think its serious i just think hes a dumbass for even thinking of it and i think hes serious about it because he even made the screen for when u died haha loser...

Hmm...interesting argument you made there. If you agree that the original idea was not serious, it seems strange you do not agree that the person who created the idea was not being serious as well.

I agree with the sentiment that castle outsider expressed in the previous comment. Furthermore, i do not understand why azn2296 insists on dubbing alchemist and the rest as "kids." You were born in 1987...you are 17.

quote:
all im saying is that u guys are making a very big deal about this just cause i called him a dumbfuck and stupid...

From experience, i think they are drawn in more by the enjoyment factor of owning you repeatedly, rather than that they really care as much as you say. Reading your posts is comedy, hah.

btw, castle - FOUR POSTS!?!? haha

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 07-13-2004 at 03:34 PM

Old Post 07-13-2004 03:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i dont know man you just copied her (their?) entire post and then proceeded to follow up with this sentence which i would say makes you look dumb

YOU JUST

i didnt read the whole thing and it doesnt make me dumb haha man peoples these days.. wtf are they trying to say

My Xanga

Old Post 07-13-2004 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
haha, there has not been a thread like this for some time. I admit, i am rather nostalgic. One point though i would like to make (this is a reply to someone saying the intent of the thread was not serious, and should not be treated as such, and that azn2296 is a moron for doing so):

Hmm...interesting argument you made there. If you agree that the original idea was not serious, it seems strange you do not agree that the person who created the idea was not being serious as well.

I agree with the sentiment that castle outsider expressed in the previous comment. Furthermore, i do not understand why azn2296 insists on dubbing alchemist and the rest as "kids." You were born in 1987...you are 17.

From experience, i think they are drawn in more by the enjoyment factor of owning you repeatedly, rather than that they really care as much as you say. Reading your posts is comedy, hah.

anyway to clear things up.. i was saying i dont think this is a serious argument and i dont noe y people are making it seem so... and i was just saying he was very serious about his delta and i just think thats stupid because its shit... did u guys even read his 1st post...and dubbing them as kids cause they act like one...

My Xanga

Old Post 07-13-2004 03:42 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

from a person not involved in this at all. It did not seem like he was so serious about it. It seemed he typed up a post about his idea, and then spent 2 minutes in a paint program making that gameover scene. Hardly anything straining.

I would say, more correctly, that he is having fun with it.

Also, someone of your intellect should never feel like they can look down upon anyone, including people who are much more intelligent than you (in response to you calling them kids). Seems funny you step into an online arena, and think your bad looks, coupled with your overal averageness is going to get you anywhere...at least i hope you thought something like that, because surely you did not think your intellect was going to get you far. Cyberspace is dangerous for n00blets. Watch out next time you step into the water.

Yes i read the first post, and i did not throw a tantrum over it like you. Oh yes, and remember when i said it took him maybe 1 minute in a paint program to make that graphic? Here, i made one for you (see next post), took shorter than i thought and i was eating lunch/chatting at the same time. Enjoy.

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 07-13-2004 at 04:05 PM

Old Post 07-13-2004 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

And again, you are 17, Shut the fuck up.

PsychoSnowman has attached this image:

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 07-13-2004 at 04:16 PM

Old Post 07-13-2004 04:06 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:

Bingo!

It's fun to own people, as PS just demonstrated in his last few posts.

Old Post 07-13-2004 04:15 PM
Azn2296

quote:
from a person not involved in this at all. It did not seem like he was so serious about it. It seemed he typed up a post about his idea, and then spent 2 minutes in a paint program making that gameover scene. Hardly anything straining.

I would say, more correctly, that he is having fun with it.

Also, someone of your intellect should never feel like they can look down upon anyone, including people who are much more intelligent than you (in response to you calling them kids). Seems funny you step into an online arena, and think your bad looks, coupled with your overal averageness is going to get you anywhere...at least i hope you thought something like that, because surely you did not think your intellect was going to get you far. Cyberspace is dangerous for n00blets. Watch out next time you step into the water.

Yes i read the first post, and i did not throw a tantrum over it like you. Oh yes, and remember when i said it took him maybe 1 minute in a paint program to make that graphic? Here, i made one for you (see next post), took shorter than i thought and i was eating lunch/chatting at the same time. Enjoy.

man ur stupid i told him i respected his lil ideas but i think its stupid.. thats my opinion not urs and i dont give a fuck if u like it or not.. so i dont understand y u got to be all gay... if u wanna take it to a personal level ill fucken kick ur ass hahaa u lil ugly fucken cunt haha...im sry but just look at ur ugly ass i cant stop laughing...u look like ur on crack or something.. and i think ur the one who got owned...but i wont waste my time making one....ur one fugly motherfucker hahha peace

Azn2296 has attached this image:

My Xanga

Old Post 07-13-2004 07:10 PM
castle outsider

quote:

hahaha i couldnt get the fuckin IMG script thing to work and you cant attatch/edit in images after youve already posted

ah well more posts for me

Old Post 07-13-2004 08:13 PM
castle outsider

quote:
i cant stop laughing...u look like ur on crack or something.. and i think ur the one who got owned

what the hell, with you and your AZN shit, talking like your parents never sent you to school, i would have thought that someone looking like he was on crack to you would be oMfG AweS0mE!!1!eleven!! <3<3

Old Post 07-13-2004 08:24 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
man ur stupid i told him i respected his lil ideas but i think its stupid.. thats my opinion not urs and i dont give a fuck if u like it or not.. so i dont understand y u got to be all gay... if u wanna take it to a personal level ill fucken kick ur ass hahaa u lil ugly fucken cunt haha...im sry but just look at ur ugly ass i cant stop laughing...u look like ur on crack or something.. and i think ur the one who got owned...but i wont waste my time making one....ur one fugly motherfucker hahha peace

Let's see...you called Alchemist a "dumb f*ck" or a "dumbass" repeatedly yet now you're claiming to have "respected his lil ideas"?

Blatant contradiction = you owned yourself.

I think there's absolutely no insult that can possibly top yours. Excellent use of "lil ugly fucken cunt."

Anyone can use four letter words. It takes a great deal more intelligence to accurately make fun of someone's "overall averageness" and lack of intellect. Of course, it does make it much easier when the one being made fun of constantly sets himself up for it by typing liek dis hahhahaa omg lolz...

Old Post 07-13-2004 09:24 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

hehe, this has not happened for a long time. It was fun in a way, writing this. So, before azn2296 goes and starts bitching about how long this entry is and about how he could not "care less," allow me to try and convict myself of all possible pathetic insults you could dish at me...hmmm so, i could:

1) be a loser (why would that be? because i post on a forum?)
2) not have a life (and you do?)
3) be "fuckin stupid" (really now, look who's talking)
4) gay (i am not homosexual)
5) be "sad" (as in be a sad human being)
6) be taking it serious, when really i am not
7) be taking it TOO seriously
8) be a dumbfuck, dumbass, lil' fuckin cunt, a little kid, a lil' p*ssy
9) be on "crack or something"
10) should go suck a c*ck
11) secretly be owned by him, him being the only one on this forum who knows that he secretly has the upperhand...what a secret.

hehe, comical.

Honestly, if you think you are better looking than i am i think you live in a dream world. Mind you the only reason i said "bad looks" was because i was going off the classic idea in society that if you cannot get by on your brains, you better have good looks to get you by. And, when i saw you i saw nothing. I hate to be narcissistic, but it seems unavoidable if i am to defend myself. I am sorry everyone, but i feel like i want to put this boy in his place, i will only don my armor of +5 self-indulgence for a little while for that purpose.

So, even if i was "fugly" i still have intellect and personality to help me through. But, since you think you are the not "fugly" one, let me ask you a couple of questions. When you are just walking do people compliment you on a regular basis? Is asking if you are a model commonplace in your world? Do girls know your name, and you not theirs because they have looked into it? Do people introduce themselves to you, saying they have "heard about" you? Do girls AND guys hit on you? Do girls ask to have sex with you? Or ask YOU out on dates (instead of you having to ask them)? Do people stop you on the street, and ask if they can take a picture with you because you are "beautiful"? And/or, has anyone ever approached you on the street and gave you their business card, telling you to call them in case you ever consider modeling? Has anyone ever called you a genius?, do you have a 4.0? do you even have a girlfriend?, is there anything about you that is genuinely unique? When was the last time someone complimented you on how you look? etc. etc. Does this happen to you in your pathetic life? Probably not, but it DOES happen in mine. Quite often.

I hate to be immodest, but look at me, what i am, and my accomplisments. And, look at you. You hardly know me, but it would boggle your mind at how much more awesome i am at life than you are. I >> you. Maybe someday you will know what that symbol means. And, every answer to every question i listed up there is "yes" if you asked me the same thing. I am not lying, i do not need to lie. And, if you cannot say yes to at least some of those questions...why is there such a discrepancy with your opinion and the opinion of others? If i am so fugly, why am i not treated as such? Stop lying to construct offense, it does not work. My life is very different from yours, and it is not because i am fugly. You would have said i was fugly no matter what i looked like (maybe the only thing you will reply to in the entire post).

During high school i took part in varsity tennis, soccer, forensics, policy debate, i was the director of our high school's daily television announcements, i took part in a weekly cable access show production for 2 years, i was selected by audition to take part in our school's highest/elite choir ensemble made up of 8 people of some one hundred applicants (our school is pretty competitive in music), i received a division one ranking for a trio i was part of and a solo at district/state solo & ensemble competitions two years in a row, i was part of an after hours men's ensemble that scored the highest at competitions as well, i competed two years in DECA on the district/state level, i racked up 150 hours of community service my final two years of high school, i wrote a 4,000 word essay on something you could not even understand the title of, i was one of nine graduating international baccalaureate (IB) diploma recipients in my entire class, while some people think it is a big deal to take maybe 3-4 AP classes, i took 7 IB classes each year of my last two in high school, i attend the university of michigan which is ranked 7th overall in engineering, and 2nd in the nation for my specific field of study, i have a 4.0, i am on the dean's list, the national dean's list, i have scholarships because of my merits, and also i am not homophobic. I did all these activities simultaneously for the years as well pretty much, so the number of things does not mean i am not succesful at them or that i quit them to build a portfolio, eliminate these stupid thoughts from your head please. Every activity i did for at least 2 years.

So, before you say i am stupid, check yourself son. This is just high school, do i really have to go on and elaborate about my middle school years? You can figure out the pattern here.

aaqthree has saved me time by answering your dribble about how you "respected" everyone's ideas. So, hats off to him for that, thank you. No no, we are not narrow minded or "stupid" for not seeing how you "respect" the ideas. We see that you respect them a very little bit, ok? which really is effectually nothing really at all (if i am to flatter myself into thinking i could be the voice for everyone, if anyone differs in opinion please state so)

Go back to your world of fast cars, football, videogames, swimming, and hanging out at the mall. The world where you look and are the same as every other person around you. The world where you do not stand out, and if you do by some chance it is happenstance, where you are just another expendable hand of the working force, as you don the cookie cutter, carbon-cut, gel-spiked hair that everyone has. The world where you can stay out until midnight now, woo! hahah, curfew just keeps getting later and later.

The world where you have to fantasize, and masturbate to pictures/videos of hyori and boa because....wait a minute...i thought you were exceptionally handsome?, and definately not "fugly." Where are all the ladies with your obvious good looks and charming personality? Hmmm....this is certainly a mystery.

Wow, you want to be an engineer. Engineers tend to be smart if you did not know. Maybe you should reconsider.

and about wasting your time in making a picture that says "owned" on it but with me this time...can you not think of anything more clever or something better? I mean, this is what you have been doing the entire thread, "your dumb"...."no..., YOU are HAHAHAAHAH LOLLOOLOL OMFG YOU ARE STUPID YOIU LIL CUNT" You have said the same insults over and over in this thread, "u must be on crack" "lil cunt," "dumb f*ck," etc.

If you are going to say something about how i copied castle outsider as well and am hence being hypocritical, i think you should try to think harder....you can't? ok, i will tell you then. I was supplementing the joke, you are just going to turn around the joke, there is a big difference. You perpetuate redundancy, while i remixed it and dropped the new album on the forums.

It takes so much longer to explain things to people like you, hah.

and on a final note:

yur so fuckin stupidi hahahhaha lolz stupid lil cunt lolz, hahah. I doubt you have the brain capacity nor patience to read this. Prove me right or prove me wrong, let's go. And again, sorry to everyone for lame self-advertising on my part. Perhaps this is a good time to take it off the forums and onto IM.

edit - i put back in a part i deleted when i first posted this.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 07-16-2004 at 01:59 AM

Old Post 07-13-2004 11:08 PM