Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > Frequently Asked Questions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

You're welcome to comment on this site&forum, whether it be negative or positive, we appreciate suggestions and constructive criticism.

advertising
posting a thread for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed.
--personal pages: only allowed in signatures.
--company pages: edit out the url. company pages for purposes of providing information is ok.

avatars are images displayed underneath your username when you post. people use them as a way to express themselves etc.
to get an avatar, click my profile and then click edit options. scroll down..
you can click browse and choose an image in your computer you want to use as your avatar ( maximum dimensions are 75x75 ). the file will be uploaded to the forum servers. otherwise, you can enter the url of an avatar.

try not to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in the subject of your thread [:

Make sure your question isnt already listed here before posting it on the forum. If nobody answers your post or is helpful, PM(private message) me, jusun or another moderator and they'll try to help you.

Q:I want to find a certain topic, or something posted about certain subjects. What can I do?
A:Click on SEARCH(next to CHAT). Enter what you're looking for and specify whether you're searching for a title or words in a post etc. ^^

Q:How do I become a moderator?
A:You'll have to msg jusun. You should know what you have to do and be willing to contribute and be responsible. Make sure you include in your message, what forum you want to moderate and your name.

Q:How do I upload a picture to post in this forum?
A:You can upload pictures directly to this site by attaching. When you post, click browse in the post form and choose the location in your computer of the picture you want to put up.
OR
you can upload pictures to servers of your own. its recommended to just attach pictures to your post by uploading to this site though.
Geocities and Angelfire do not work. If you know ftp, i would recommend
port5.com. Otherwise, try homestead or doramail.

Q:How do I add someone to my buddy list?
A:Click, My Profile. Then click on 'Edit Buddy List'. Enter the exact nickname/screenname(that they use on Jusunlee forums) of the person you wish to add to your buddy list. This is not for AIM/AOL/ICQ. Also, when you see a person who you want to add to ur buddy list.. post in a forum, there's a little button that says 'buddy' under their post, click that and they'll be added to your buddy list. You can also add them to ur list while viewing their profile.

Q:How do I chat in the jusunlee chatroom?
A:Make sure you have AIM open. Click 'Chat', located at the top *looks up* on this site, next to calender and between Search. It will automatically bring you into the chatroom. If you want to visit the chatroom without going into this website, invite yourself into Jusunlee Chat.

Hope that helped LOL.

to:mods [are there any questions you think should be added to this? pm me or reply to this ]

Last edited by lovedontloveme on 04-24-2002 at 11:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

wow...responsible mod... nice job

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-10-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

haha thanks victor!!

I'M A TOP 10 POSTER NOW LOL.

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i'm in top 3 puahaha lol

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

ooh, nice job, mod :thumbup:

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
haha thanks victor!!

I'M A TOP 10 POSTER NOW LOL.

AHHH HAHAH.... good job

i'm... getting there....haha..... watch out.... cuz mellow's gonna catch up to everyone!.....but probably not...haha

i think you should add... that there IS a search button up there... cuz... yea... some ppl don't realize..... even if its like plain as day up there.....

haha good job Vi.... i know you got your pointers from moi~ kekekeke......

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Done.
^^
omg i have no internet access for one day and a half. I WAS DYING!@
AHHHHHHH
i was so scared that ppl would catch up to me on the top 10 posters list hahah

Old Post 04-14-2002 04:51 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

you sound like my mom or something.

Old Post 04-15-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

is that supposed to be good o.o
haha /=

Old Post 04-15-2002 01:43 PM
ajy

good job writing all that

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

werdd.. now that ima modd of this forum.. i should be wrtin that buh she alreadi did it fer me so im good haha!!

Old Post 09-14-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chung_freestyle

how do u turn html on, on your signature?
i got a problem, as u can see.... :sad:

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chung_freestyle Click here to Send chung_freestyle a Private Message Visit chung_freestyle's homepage! Find more posts by chung_freestyle Add chung_freestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

put "[img]" before tha picture and "[/img]" after tha pic, then it should werkk..

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i think the best webhost is netfirms.

the two suggested has these problems:
geocities has picture restrictions (ie:no linking)
doramail is slow as fuck cuz the server is in SINGAPORE!

give netfirms a try if u want to link pictures or other files
note: you need to know how to use ftp..its easy though

Old Post 11-13-2002 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shizn!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
put "[img]" before tha picture and "[/img]" after tha pic, then it should werkk..

doesnt work for me.

Old Post 01-14-2003 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shizn! Click here to Send shizn! a Private Message Find more posts by shizn! Add shizn! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by shizn!
doesnt work for me.

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=9882

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote