Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Cirque Du Soleil
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Cirque Du Soleil

anyone ever see one of their shows? They are nothing short of amazing. Some people say you cannot compare two different genres of shows and say one is better. But, i still hold to my opinion that a cirque du soleil show is the best show of any kind.

I just got back from seeing Varekai on the 20th of july. Good stuff. Anyone ever see any of their shows?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2003 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

they have a HUGE tent right here in downtown Hartford! its right near the car dealership where i work at. but i havent seen their shows live before but i've heard AMAZING things about it i remember in 6th grade our french class was gonna take a field trip to montreal or quebec to see it live, but it didnt happen but we watched a video of it which was still really cool tickets for the live show are SOOOOOOO expensive!! but i think its worth it

Old Post 08-06-2003 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hehe, their tent is so elaborate. It is like an indoor auditorium. They have air conditioning, and padded seats inside and stuff.

Yah, tickets are expensive. But, it is worth it.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-06-2003 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yea i saw one when i was down in florida...at disney....words cannot describe it...haha...it is pure awesomeness~ thats how i descirbe it

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 08-06-2003 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

a very impressive display of acrobatics. I saw a couple of their shows when they came to Portland in like '99.

Old Post 08-06-2003 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

ive seen it when i saw really really young so i dont really have a lot to remember about it. i guess i should go again soemtime soon. ionno

Old Post 08-12-2003 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

their bones must be elastic.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-20-2003 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote