Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > Singing Contest
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

Singing Contest

Second V&A Contest

this is tha singing contest.. yoo can sing and record any of your favorite songz. jus post up your recording in this thread and yoo'll be entered. no exact date yet, cuz i dun kno how long i should keep this up.. knoing that tha first contest wuz up fer three weeks and onlie four people entered. I hope alotta people enters this one. And good luck to everyone!! I'll post up dates seeing by how mani and how fast people enters.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2002 07:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

mm..any restricti0ns? guidelines?

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
mm..any restricti0ns? guidelines?
nah jus sing anything.. jus record any song.. and post it up. doesnt matter, with music or accapella, cuz i dun want anyone to drop out cuz of one stoopid rule or anything.. jus want as much people to join

Last edited by Street RSX on 11-08-2002 at 01:38 PM

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

sing peepo singg!!!!!!!!! lOL =x if i can get a good lil clip ob me.. i will enter.. har har...

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i recommend singing acapella or with an instrumental.. so we can hear your voice and not the original singers..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-08-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i recommend singing acapella or with an instrumental.. so we can hear your voice and not the original singers..
that would be good too.. since we needa hear your voices to be able to vote

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:28 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
that would be good too.. since we needa hear your voices to be able to vote

u knoe its hard to do acapella
i say for those who enter juss lower u volume so ur voice stands out alot :)

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
u knoe its hard to do acapella
i say for those who enter juss lower u volume so ur voice stands out alot :)

yes yes!! and raise tha volume on your mic settings!!

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:05 PM
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

but it CAN be acapella right? how long/short does it need to b and does it matter? :]

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

doesnt realliee matter.. jus as long as we hear your singing talents!! haha.. well normaliee 1-4 minutes is good

Old Post 11-10-2002 06:31 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
doesnt realliee matter.. jus as long as we hear your singing talents!! haha.. well normaliee 1-4 minutes is good

haha u gonna sing right aa u ain't gonna back out like last time

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well when i meant acapella you can either just sing it from memory or listen to the music from headphones or something and record the mic..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
haha u gonna sing right aa u ain't gonna back out like last time
dunt worriee.. if i dun sing a song by tha tym this contest ends.. i already hav a pre-recorded song from like couple months ago.. haha. so yea, i'll hav a song up no matter wuht.

Old Post 11-10-2002 11:46 PM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha wOo~ yeaa singg aaronnn ;]

Old Post 11-12-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i wanna join!!! ^^

haha... i wanna sing suteki da ne from ffx... even thoe i'm not that good with japanese ^^

hmm... but i dunno... haha

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh oh! aaron! u can sing "u are the one" haha

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha woO yeyy everywun sing~~ =]

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by ibabiExbOrai
haha woO yeyy everywun sing~~ =]

will you sing also?

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:57 AM
Street RSX

quote:
will you sing also?
yes she already sang!! haha.. it'll be up soon

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:01 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
yes she already sang!! haha.. it'll be up soon

oh.... I knew dat :P i should join eh? no...

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:03 AM