Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Wut does it take 2 get in2 a cOllege?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kP kiLLaH

Wut does it take 2 get in2 a cOllege?

Arial
HeEy i was wondering wut it takez to get in2 a good college such as Boston College/NYU~ n e 1 attend n e of those colleges? Or perhapz BostON UNiversity? oR maybe ivy league skewz? shhiet im beGinning to think i dont have wut it takes to get in there! =/ and does it matter a lot if u take all honors or APs or CP classez? helP, thaNX!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kP kiLLaH Click here to Send kP kiLLaH a Private Message Find more posts by kP kiLLaH Add kP kiLLaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kP kiLLaH

o yeh and i 4got to add... in our skew, we have RULES to get in2 AP or honor classes~ like u mUST have an A- or higher average to get into AP classez~ and for honorz, u juss need to maintain a B- or higher 2 stay in dat class..and if ur in CP classes, u gotta have an A- or higher to get into honorz~ i think thats kinda gay and unfair coz some skews dont have n e rules & if u wanna be in AP, u can be in it..unlike my skew -.-+~ how bout uRz?

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kP kiLLaH Click here to Send kP kiLLaH a Private Message Find more posts by kP kiLLaH Add kP kiLLaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

well.. it's usually diff for each skoo.
but if you're really interested in like boston college and nyu, like you said, my best advice would be for you to check out their site.
like their admissions.. ask for info. look round.
it should tell you like wha statistics stuff like that.

but good skoos..
i'm guessin decent gpas.. not under 3.0 or even 3.5
decent sat scores at least 1300
good sat 2 scores also
and i dun kno..

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

yea..... that is something i've looked at soooooo much..... but i still have no idea..... cuz it's so confusing.... all colleges haver different requirements....but they're pretty much more or less standard....

haha.....i'm the wrong person to respond.....keke

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote