Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > dunt go mung~
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

dunt go mung~

So there was this guy named Mung, right. He was a pretty miserable guy to start out with. Kids at school made fun of him, his mom made fun of him, even his dog wouldn't play with him. But there was some luck.

One day, he met this girl who he thought was perfect for him. She was made fun of at school, too. because she had a lisp. But when he approached her, she spurned him. This upset him greatly. Even some girl who nobody liked didn't even like him. He was so upset that he decided to go jump off the local bridge.

As he stood at the edge, thinking about his miserable life, the girl saw him standing there. In a last minute attempt to save a life, she shouted out, "Dun' go, Mung!" (Korean translation: 'Butthole.")

It was the last straw for poor Mung who plunged into the river

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

puahahaha i've heard this joke millions of times and i laugh everytime i hear it

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seohee

Location: Everett, Washington... but I'm going to move to Kirkland soon T.T

lol, i heard a don't go mung joke a couple years ago, my cousin told me :rolleyes

Old Post 04-11-2002 10:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seohee Click here to Send seohee a Private Message Find more posts by seohee Add seohee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

haha yea i heard so many different versions of this joke.... the first one i heard was..... about mung and his chinese friend. Mung was homesick or sumthinz but his chinese friend and him had become so close that as he was getting on the airplane/boat the chinese friend said "don't go mung!".......errrrr hahah

Old Post 04-16-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote