Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > Plane Crash
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Plane Crash

There's a plane flying over the Atlantic, with six passengers: a Frenchman, a pregnant French woman, an Englishman, a pregnant English woman, an Australian, and a pregnant Asian-Australian woman.
Lightning strikes both wings, and the plane is going out of control. The pilot rushes up to the passengers, and says "I'm sorry, but there's only 4 parachutes. As I'm the pilot, it's essential that I get back to tell everyone what happened to the plane; you'll have to work out who gets the other three parachutes", so saying, he jumps out of the plane, opens his parachute and floats down to the ground.
The Frenchman looks at the pregnant French woman, and says "France needs more Frenchmen, therefore I do this for my country" and he jumps out of the plane without a parachute. The Englishman looks at the pregnant English woman, and says "I do this for my country", and jumps out of the plane without a parachute. The Australian looks at the pregnant Asian-Australian woman, and says "I do this for my country", and pushes her out of the plane.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Red face uhm...

didn't get it

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: uhm...

quote:
Originally posted by Dekkai
didn't get it

isnt it saying
that austrailia doesnt need women?
er. no?

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

too many asians in australia it means

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
too many asians in australia it means

o.. i just re-read it
i didnt know it said ASIAN-austrailian

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

heh

Old Post 09-19-2002 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

haha?

Old Post 09-19-2002 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i dun like the joke...

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

so he pushes her out without the parachute? so he kills her? i don't get it..maybe cos i'm not australian haha

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

lol i didn't see the ASIAN- australian part either so i was like ermm...?

Old Post 10-02-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote