Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > joke i heard from other forums
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kap

joke i heard from other forums

ok. there are 4 people in a plane; 1 english, 1 american, 1 japanese, and 1 korean.

one of the planes engines fail, and the weight of the plane is too heavy, that 3 of the 4 people have to jump off.

first, the english man says in his british accent, "i will be the gentleman of the plane and be the first to jump." so he jumps off first.

second, the american guy just jumps out of the plane and yells "GOD BLESS AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA - AAAHHHHhhh..."

now the japanese guy and korean guy is left, neither of them wanting to jump off.

suprisingly, the korean guy, walks up to the japanese guy, and pushed him off the plane yelling "DAE HAN HIM GOOK!!!"

LMAO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

:huh: :satisfy: :sleepy:

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seohee

Location: Everett, Washington... but I'm going to move to Kirkland soon T.T

ok??? i dun really get that -_-

Old Post 04-11-2002 10:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seohee Click here to Send seohee a Private Message Find more posts by seohee Add seohee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

wut is "DAE HAN HIM GOOK!!!" ??
is that korean? i dun understand korean
:sad:

Old Post 04-12-2002 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kboi
wut duh

it means the republic of korea so hes pushing the guy off for korea... although its supposed to be Dae Han Min Gook instead of him gook, but i dunno if its spelled that way on purpose cuz of the joke :sleepy:

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kboi Click here to Send kboi a Private Message Find more posts by kboi Add kboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

puhaha he pushed the japanese guy off so he could save himself

Old Post 04-19-2002 04:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I got this one from this forum

Two Russians, a man and his wife, are walking down a street when the man feels something on his nose.
"that felt like rain" he said to his wife.
"nonsense, it was snow" she replied.
They are arguing about this for some time, when a communist comes by, and says to them "Why don't you ask Comrade Rudolph, and he will tell you if it is rain or snow."
The couple go to Comrade Rudolph, who says "its rain."
The husband is smug, but his wife still disagrees.
"I'm sure its snow" she says.
the man turns to his wife and says, "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear."

They guy posted this because of a moderator who was a communist and censored lots of posts.

Last edited by Alchemist on 04-20-2002 at 06:25 PM

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote