Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > That night
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

That night

Just one night.. Baby. Just one night for the two of us. Let me show you how much I love you, stare into ur eyes and whisper a million times I love you. Ill caress your face as I kiss you softly. The thousands of worries are all gone now. Its just us, together now. Its just one night for us, can you feel my heart baby? Ill put my arms around you and hold you tightly. I wanna know baby, can you feel my heart? It skips a beat.. im so excited. Its just the two of us. No worries now... Tonight I will show you how much I care. You mean the world to me.. Place your hand upon my chest.. feel my heart... do you feel the beat? Its for you.. I give all my love to you.. Im gonna pull you closer, stare into you eyes.. and let it go..stop resisting the urges.. lay you down as I kiss your neck baby.. ill find my way down to your stomach as I kiss it gently.. letting my soft lips massage your skin... ill run my hand down your thigs.. yes baby.. this is the night I confess my true love to you. I can feel my heart racing... this is it.. the love of my life... can you, feel my heart tonight? This is jsut one night for us.. As we remove our clothes I can see you smiling.. I know you trust me with your heart... as I trust you with mine... i will you closer as i whisper into your ear... the three words that started this all.. I love You.. we both grin... as you close your eyes i pull myelf on top of you... i can hear you moan.. this is just one night for you and me... feel my heart, my everlasting love..

this aint really a poem, kinda experience written down??haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

nice~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2003 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote