Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > ramble
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PeBbLeZ*

ramble

iz juss me ramblin on try to let go of my ex..

--------
i'll let u in my heart if u let me in urz.. i'll gib u the whole world if you juss promise dat u'll be faithful to me and promise dat u wont break my heart... why do i alwayz like u more den u like me? wutz so great by bein loved by u? why do i wanna be loved by u? plz don't make me promises dat u wont keep.. don't let me have expectations..

down in the road even if u do break my heart i'll still be dere where we fell apart waitin for u to come baq to me.. i'll be holdin on to the memoriez dat i cherished wit u.. even if our memoriez meant nothing to u dey were the momentz dat brought happiness into my life.. i kno i wouldnt be feelin this pain if i neva met u but den again i would hab neva felt dat happiness durin my momentz wit u.. am i an idoit for still wanderin around waitin for the u dat wont return? why iz it alwayz me and neva u?

if only good-bye was so easy...

-----
we learned it the hard way dat fate only meant for us to be friendz... all i need is for time to take iz place and do itz job... rite now as im here feelin different emotionz and still habin my thoughtz wander off to u i realize more and more each day dat i should be grateful dat i have met another friend to be in my life... thru friendship we'll share laughz and tearz and can alwayz depend on each oda... i reallie hope we build up a strong frienship...ill be here...waitin..

-----
wit u i had so many planz dat i saw for the future... so many thingz dat i wanted to do and share with u...why were we fools to rush in... but why does it seem like i was the only one dat actually felt feelings for u.. why do i feel as if u played wit my emotions and used me as if i was just a toy...why do i feel so useless...i thought u would be the one dat would be able to wipe away my tearz and replace my sadness with endless smilez...was i bein too native and didnt see how u were juss playin wit my heart...was i too caught up in the future and didnt see the present...wut hurtz me the most is how even up until the last minute u lied...as much as i wish none of this happened and wish im still urs im grateful dat it did cuz iz hard to imagine how i would feel later if my heart already feels so heavy rite now...for now at timez u'll still come up on my head and make me wonder thoughtz till reality hitz and lets me realize dat u are no longer mine...did u even for a second feel the same about me...if u did dat brings a bit relief and makes me feel less stupid...time is wut i need to to let my wound heal...but even if the wound is healed the scar will the dere always remindin me of the pain...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2003 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PeBbLeZ* Click here to Send PeBbLeZ* a Private Message Find more posts by PeBbLeZ* Add PeBbLeZ* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow~ that was really niceee

i'm sure a lot of people can relate to that.. i noe.. i can.

Old Post 05-03-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderer
raison d'etre

werD of advice (2)

pebble this....

i noe u think ur one hot shot
postin pics like u so fine and hot
its hard to see someone like u
can have problems like the selected few
seems like ur having problems wit ur love life now
blamin this blamin that wonderin when and how
some one u luv has turned his back
and treats u like no other slack
but theres a place where u can call home
that comforts u like uve never known
a place where u can eat all u want
and still be able to do some stunt
10 weeks of dedication is all u need
to set the woman within u free

paid by:

what a wonder-ful world

Last edited by wonderer on 06-29-2003 at 01:59 AM

Old Post 06-28-2003 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonderer Click here to Send wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by wonderer Add wonderer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote