Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > wuts da best azn pop?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
babeegurl369
<3

wuts da best azn pop?

ok..i probly kno da answer everyone's gonna b sayin: k-pop all da way! but im just wonderin....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2002 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

KPOP
&
JPOP

i like japanese hiphop.. and the only jpop singers i know are.. boa & ses & utada hikaru

Old Post 07-06-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

k-pop yea...
k-rock

oh and

j-rock... i LOVE that stuff...lol

Old Post 07-06-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
takumi_iD

HKPOP!

Old Post 07-06-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for takumi_iD Click here to Send takumi_iD a Private Message Find more posts by takumi_iD Add takumi_iD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

nah HK pop is chi seen in a bad way. It sounds janky

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-06-2002 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

KPOP & JPOP all da way^^
except for a fiew other chinese singers...

Old Post 07-06-2002 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

k-rock and k-r&b (is that a word?)

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

for rock music....i listen to AMERICAN lol...
for rnb/ballad i like korean, chinese, japanese and american....u cant go wrong with ballads
for rap...i like japanese and korean...chinese people cant rap for shit

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

kpop, cpop, then jpop
itz true...chinese pplz can't rap for beans, eve tho jay chow tries it's ok wen he's rapping in taiwanese tho cuz i can't understand it. in mandarin it just sounds funni.
mmmm jpop all sound the same to me...i onli listen to a few, ayumi, utada, amuro namie, max, and a few othrs...
neone recommend sum good japanese hiphop?

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

dragon ash, zeebra, rappagariya are some good japanese rappers

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

Jhiphop : ketsumeishi, kick the can crew, rip slyme, steady&co, shakkazombie, zeebra

i like Jpop, jrock, jhiphop and kpop

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
takumi_iD

Angry

honkie rap is at least different.. listened to LMF ?.. what bout Jordan Chan's new album?..

apart from Woo Hyuk .. all da other korean rappers r just WANNABE black american rappers..dey all try to copy dat ghetto style rap .. pfff..if i wanted to listen to dat kinda rap.. i would listen to american musik..

Old Post 07-06-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for takumi_iD Click here to Send takumi_iD a Private Message Find more posts by takumi_iD Add takumi_iD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

kpop!!!
but i also like chinese pop... only some artist... becuz the majority of chinese music are slooooooow. i like upbeat

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by shoujo
Jhiphop : ketsumeishi, kick the can crew, rip slyme, steady&co, shakkazombie, zeebra

i like Jpop, jrock, jhiphop and kpop

yeah you and tea are right about japanese rappers. kick the can crew and dragon ash are some of my favorites.
Is rip slyme any good though? what do they sound like? I've heard of them and I've heard good things about them so far.

I like korean and japanese music the best of East Asian Music, some chinese songs are pretty good, but generally I haven't listened to much of them.

LMF - I've heard their song hum ga ling... but I haven't heard any other chinese rappers. I didn't really like that song to be honest.

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i never heard of them...maybe shoujo can answer since hes the one who suggested it

Old Post 07-06-2002 10:42 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm..
anyone know a god site with lotta good japanese hiphop mp3s????

Old Post 07-06-2002 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
hm..
anyone know a god site with lotta good japanese hiphop mp3s????

would a GOD site have GOD songs

jpjp

no iunno any sites

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-07-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

I think Cpop is alright... However Kpop sounds a lil better..
hm and I like American hip-hop too.. they have it the best I think.. then Kpop. I dunno y but they sound hella tight when they do it..

maybe its cuz i dont understand it..

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote